Stop Nerfing Killers

I think the nerfs to killers are getting out of hand, and seems way more consistent and constant then any buffs. While there has been a rework to freddy, and some changes to survivor items and mechanics; the fact of the matter is there are still a ton of weak killers that need some love. When are we going to get this?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Right now, killers are not enough for survivals. If you nerf killers more, Who do you want to play. When I play survival, I wait too long time to join some room.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    I think the nerfs to killers are getting out of hand, and seems way more consistent and constant then any buffs. While there has been a rework to freddy, and some changes to survivor items and mechanics; the fact of the matter is there are still a ton of weak killers that need some love. When are we going to get this?

    They're going through them one at a time. Doctor should have been next (for a buff) but I think they saw the spirit as really troublesome or thought it fitting to change her with the new chapter. And to boot, she's not really going to be any weaker outside of prayer beads, so I don't see this as much of an issue

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/847290#Comment_847290

    Lerys is so survivor sided it hurts, the game is survivor sided, hawkins is almost balanced with a slight survivor advantage. And lets see...DS, BT, Dead hard to start. plenty of other viable perks; if not op. Toolboxes are still really good with how fast gens go without them already. Medkits are still good, and stypic is still powerful.

    Hawkins is very killer sided...

  • @ssa0123 said:

    No, but seriously it's getting worse and worse ...

    For the Nurse, she was already weak before the nerve, so there it is clear she is more than weak.

    The developers' questionnaire is ultimately useless.

    Too bad

    this has to be a joke right?

  • @Vetrathene said:

    I think the nerfs to killers are getting out of hand, and seems way more consistent and constant then any buffs. While there has been a rework to freddy, and some changes to survivor items and mechanics; the fact of the matter is there are still a ton of weak killers that need some love. When are we going to get this?

    they must know that if the are continue to nerfs the killers.. soon will not anyone to play them.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/847016#Comment_847016

    Its going to be a nerf thinly disguised by minor buffs

    Cynicism past the point of logic, nice...

  • What nerfs exactly? The only nerf I see problematic was the nurse basekit change.

  • Cynical sure, but also experince to back it up

1 2 ›