What’s your favorite build?
I’d like to know what YOUR guys favorite build is not you favorite streamers build ok.
For Example, I like to use Bitter Murmur, NOED, Deerstalker, and Sloopy Butcher on Hillbilly
Tagged:
Trusted
I’d like to know what YOUR guys favorite build is not you favorite streamers build ok.
For Example, I like to use Bitter Murmur, NOED, Deerstalker, and Sloopy Butcher on Hillbilly
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I created movie inspired builds for Ghostface and Michael Myers, so here they are...
Ghostface: Monitor And Abuse, Enduring, Unrelenting, NOED
Myers: Monitor And Abuse, Brutal Strength, Enduring, Save The Best For Last
up the ante adreanline borrowed time and lithe
Inner Strength and Bt. Then mix and match the last 2
Drift King Hillbilly
Survivor: Head On, Inner Strength, Quick and Quiet, Small Game/DS, etc.
Killer: Spies, BBQ, Discordance, Pop
Pig or Plague- Surveillance, PGTW, Ruin, and last is one of the following: BBQ&C, Discordance, Corrupt Intervention, or Thrilling Tremors.
It WAS Spine Chill, Iron Will, BL, and Adrenaline but I guess we'll have to see whether it continues to be viable.
Only No Mither with a Camping Aid Kit with a Syringe.
Survivor: BT, DS, DH, Spine Chill
Killer: PGTW, M&A, BBQ, Nurses (Killer: Nurse with CD addons)
Whispers, Corrupt, Save the Best for Last, random last perk. Pop, Sloppy, Dying Light, etc.
Survivor: DH, DS, adrenaline, borrowed time
after rank reset: head on, diversion, OoO, no mither
Killer:
Ah a man of culture I see
Survivor: Head On + Ds + Inner Strength + Quick and Quiet
Killer: Scratch mirror Myers