Avoid this player / And Replays

I have several ideas so i will put them all here


Borrowd Time

While you are not being hooked/daying state, When you 8 meters near to hooked teammate,

a little blue icon (like leader/prove thyself) shows to all nearby survivors, so it shows them you are having BT to let you do the unhooking

it will help the solo players a lot!


Pig

Add a short Saw music when she put traps or if a survivor die beacause of it (smiliar to myres's when he change between his tiers) it would be so cool!


Ghostface

survivors will have phones and when you fully stalked and exposed the phone will ring once

imagain 2 working on gen and you hear your teammate phone rings i think it would be scary and will add some uniqe to GF power


'Avoid this Player' option

Since the servers came i play with almost the same survivors/killers for the next 1 or 2 hours

and for example if the killer was tunneler type i wil be stuck with him for that whole time

avoid this player for (3 or 4 as maximum) it should be good

or at least (lower the chance) of being in the same lobby with them


Theater

the game saves your last 2-3 games by default and you can go watch them by any perspective yours or other 4 players or free camera maybe too

this would be the most amazing feature i hope the devs will add


let me know what do you think guys.

Comments

  • Avoid player is on Xbox, its called blocking the man


    I would love theater though as I am an editor

  • Having a phone somewhere involved with Ghostface's power would be amazing, and very fitting. I've always thought it would be fun if he could hide in and stalk from lockers, then pop out really fast with a fun, Ghostface-y animation. He is fairly powerful as it is though.

  • @Lufanati said:

    Having a phone somewhere involved with Ghostface's power would be amazing, and very fitting. I've always thought it would be fun if he could hide in and stalk from lockers, then pop out really fast with a fun, Ghostface-y animation. He is fairly powerful as it is though.

    It is but i was wondering if it is ok with copyrights

    but with classic robe coming out i think it would be awesome to add this too

  • @Name_Unavailable said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/845511#Comment_845511

    It is but i was wondering if it is ok with copyrights

    but with classic robe coming out i think it would be awesome to add this too

    It should be noted that the Ghostface we have has nothing to do with the Scream franchise. Just a completely separate killer that also just happens to wear the same Halloween outfit that was already sold in stores before the film series made it popular.

  • @Hoodied said:

    Avoid player is on Xbox, its called blocking the man

    I would love theater though as I am an editor

    Blocking doesn't actually prevent you from being matched together. They can't message you but I've had to block someone who was toxic but i was still matched with them and subjected to mori spam.

  • 5 times yes. Great ideas

  • yes, please, on the 'avoid' option... I'd love to avoid campers, tunnelers, and toxic players as a whole...

    and if it increases their lobby times, great added bonus.

    if it increases mine, so be it.

  • @Avariku said:

    yes, please, on the 'avoid' option... I'd love to avoid campers, tunnelers, and toxic players as a whole...

    and if it increases their lobby times, great added bonus.

    if it increases mine, so be it.

    Thats actually a really great bonus!


    i wanna add also another idea

    'static' in the menu about how many game as killer and as survivor

    your % of killing escaping for ever killer/survivor

    most perks/items used etc...