help!
I cant stop using urban evasion please help!
I cant stop using urban evasion please help!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Quick! Burn the perk and pretend it never existed! Then proceed to start a smurf account and never level up Nea.
And when all else fails, nuke your computer and start a new life! No more Urban! Problem solved! :D
You will stop once you realize that you can play this game in different ways which require different perk setups where UE just has no place.
Had the same "problem". Problem in quotation. I just like the stealthy gameplay.
Change it for Nancy's new perk, you'll love it if you play stealth
Even if you go stealth UE is just bad perk
It's understandable that other options can be considered, but I would not go as far as saying that UE is a bad perk. It changed the game in a positive way for me plenty of times.
The ability to literally play Ring a Ring o' Roses around something like a tree with the killer without him seeing you can change the course of the game sometimes. Maybe I get to finish that gen that wins the round, where otherwise I would've gotten into a chase.
Sure it's situational, but certainly not a bad perk by any means. I'd call Calm Spirit worse than UE except maybe against Doctor.
Sure there are worse perks but it doesnt bring anything except promoting a bad playstyle.
if you play against good killers it wont be of any use and prevents you from bringing something that would really benefit you.
also getting caught means getting a free hit.
I love UE and best of all whether Tier 1, 2 or 3 its practically the same!
If you respect the terror radius (I do!) it can help you play very stealthy.
I dont save Urban Evaders, they're more use on the hook than off it.
UE isn't just a perk, it's a way of life. You would continue to UE without the perk.
unbind your crouch, that will fix it.
Fixated, UE, iron will, spine chill/premonition/distortion.
Zoom around the map without leaving scratch marks ever. No sounds when injured. And either no aura or derection to avoid killer.