Please BHVR

Don't make the next level in the tome so bloody grindy

This level isn't that difficult, but just so buggy and grindy


Talking to you Bloody rewards

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Brace yourself, the worst is yet to come.

  • How is that grindy?

  • I agree. Don't make it a bloody stupid frustration-fest. It puts off new players for a start.

    Completed Tome 2 today, all challenges. Now for a break.

    I don't need that amount of stress.

  • You have 2 weeks to complete a tome before the next one comes out. What the hell is the point in making it so ridiculously easy that you can complete it in a day or two? Stop being so lazy to put forth such minor effort into completing something in a quarter of the time they gave you to complete it.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    I agree. Don't make it a bloody stupid frustration-fest. It puts off new players for a start.

    Completed Tome 2 today, all challenges. Now for a break.

    I don't need that amount of stress.

    Stress? What the ######### are you guys doing? It's a game ffs, you guys act like your life depends on this #########. If tome 2 is grindy to you then you have never played a grindy game in your life.

  • Safe unhooking and the heal 10 people took a couple hours to do both annoying as #########

  • @Blackburne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/843816#Comment_843816

    Stress? What the ######### are you guys doing? It's a game ffs, you guys act like your life depends on this #########. If tome 2 is grindy to you then you have never played a grindy game in your life.

    That's great. Thanks for your input.

  • @Dehitay said:

    You have 2 weeks to complete a tome before the next one comes out. What the hell is the point in making it so ridiculously easy that you can complete it in a day or two? Stop being so lazy to put forth such minor effort into completing something in a quarter of the time they gave you to complete it.

    Yes, I am gonna go into multiple games to get up to 200,000 BP, only being able to earn up to 32K to the challenge each match


    I am gonna get 20 gold or iridescent emblems


    It just extremely boring to do these challenges, and some of them, like liberator and the pallet challenges, are just stupid in so many ways

  • @Blackburne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/843816#Comment_843816

    Stress? What the ######### are you guys doing? It's a game ffs, you guys act like your life depends on this #########. If tome 2 is grindy to you then you have never played a grindy game in your life.

    I have played many grindy games and they are boring as hell


    This tome is extremely boring and grindy via safe unhooks and throwing pallets in a chase

  • No problem buddy, you seem to have some issues there. DM me if you need private counseling.

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/843829#Comment_843829

    I have played many grindy games and they are boring as hell

    This tome is extremely boring and grindy via safe unhooks and throwing pallets in a chase

    This tome is extremely boring and grindy


    I have played many grindy games

    Something doesn't add up here.

    These challenges basically do themselves. Maybe that's what you're saying.

    True, they aren't much of a challenge and the reward is marginal. But better than nothing, right?

    To put it in the words of Saint Mathieu Cote: Maybe go play a different game.

  • @Blackburne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/843839#Comment_843839

    This tome is extremely boring and grindy

    I have played many grindy games

    Something doesn't add up here.

    These challenges basically do themselves. Maybe that's what you're saying.

    True, they aren't much of a challenge and the reward is marginal. But better than nothing, right?

    To put it in the words of Saint Mathieu Cote: Maybe go play a different game.

    Funny thing is I am downloading other games that do reward you something for doing long challenges

  • Personally I prefer these over the ones where you have to do x in a match as they are more to do with natural play progression and dont detract from the game itself which is what a lot of people have been asking for on here.

    They may be a bit too grindy for the level 2 I would agree but they are optional and people can still enjoy a normal game for the most part. The one thing I do think they need to look at with these then is to make it so at level 4 they dont take 30 matches to complete one.

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/843847#Comment_843847

    Funny thing is I am downloading other games that do reward you something for doing long challenges

    That's amazing. I wish you the best of luck on your search for the best dopamine hit you can get hold of.

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/843824#Comment_843824

    Yes, I am gonna go into multiple games to get up to 200,000 BP, only being able to earn up to 32K to the challenge each match

    I am gonna get 20 gold or iridescent emblems

    It just extremely boring to do these challenges, and some of them, like liberator and the pallet challenges, are just stupid in so many ways

    Ironically, you just admitted to how easy those challenges are. Yes, you ARE going to end up earning 200,000 bloodpoints. You would have the stop playing altogether in order to avoid that. And yes, you will get 20 gold+ emblems. Both will be done just by simply playing around 8 to 12 games. Then problem here is that you're so impatient that you want them done immediately even though you have 2 weeks between tomes. Learn to put some effort in. The dead times between tomes is more annoying than having to play more than 2 games to finish a challenge.

  • @Blackburne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/843835#Comment_843835

    No problem buddy, you seem to have some issues there. DM me if you need private counseling.

    No thanks.

    Some people find this game frustrating and somewhat stressful. Especially casual DBD players. Some players may find it a breeze. But I don't judge people and insult them on account of those factors.

    Yes. This is simply a game, that's why I don't believe in getting overly stressed with it. But I personally find that the gameplay can be frustrating. Hence I'm happy to take a break now and again, to concentrate on far more important things.

    I have no issues, and I don't have bars on my avatar either.

    But thanks again for your input. Nothing but love.

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/843824#Comment_843824

    Yes, I am gonna go into multiple games to get up to 200,000 BP, only being able to earn up to 32K to the challenge each match

    I am gonna get 20 gold or iridescent emblems

    It just extremely boring to do these challenges, and some of them, like liberator and the pallet challenges, are just stupid in so many ways

    Umm, isn't that called just playing the game?

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/843841#Comment_843841

    No thanks.

    Some people find this game frustrating and somewhat stressful. Especially casual DBD players. Some players may find it a breeze. But I don't judge people and insult them on account of those factors.

    Yes. This is simply a game, that's why I don't believe in getting overly stressed with it. But I personally find that the gameplay can be frustrating. Hence I'm happy to take a break now and again, to concentrate on far more important things.

    I have no issues, and I don't have bars on my avatar either.

    But thanks again for your input. Nothing but love.

    May or may not be frustrating, however you take it.

    Just thinking to myself, if it takes this little to frustrate you, something else might be wrong, that's why I've offered my help. Sometimes you just need someone to talk to.

    Also don't be convictophobic.

    @Dehitay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/843836#Comment_843836

    Ironically, you just admitted to how easy those challenges are. Yes, you ARE going to end up earning 200,000 bloodpoints. You would have the stop playing altogether in order to avoid that. And yes, you will get 20 gold+ emblems. Both will be done just by simply playing around 8 to 12 games. Then problem here is that you're so impatient that you want them done immediately even though you have 2 weeks between tomes. Learn to put some effort in. The dead times between tomes is more annoying than having to play more than 2 games to finish a challenge.

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲▼

    It's called dopamine junky. Hypofrontality.


  • The only hard thing about the challenges is playing solo survivor. The real challenge is maintaining your sanity as teammate after teammate d/c's.

  • @Dehitay said:

    You have 2 weeks to complete a tome before the next one comes out. What the hell is the point in making it so ridiculously easy that you can complete it in a day or two? Stop being so lazy to put forth such minor effort into completing something in a quarter of the time they gave you to complete it.

    This /\ there not meant to be completed in a matter of hours...

  • @Blackburne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/843862#Comment_843862

    May or may not be frustrating, however you take it.

    Just thinking to myself, if it takes this little to frustrate you, something else might be wrong, that's why I've offered my help. Sometimes you just need someone to talk to.

    Also don't be convictophobic.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/843861#Comment_843861

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲ ▼

    It's called dopamine junky. Hypofrontality.

    You're right. I'm a jibbering wreck. You can't help me. I'm too far gone. 😭

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The only hard thing about the challenges is playing solo survivor. The real challenge is maintaining your sanity as teammate after teammate d/c's.

    Or watching them self-care every 50 seconds while somebody is on the hook and two others are busy urbaning through junglegyms for no real reason.

    @Dr_Loomis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/843871#Comment_843871

    You're right. I'm a jibbering wreck. You can't help me. I'm too far gone. 😭

    Maybe, maybe not. This is going quite offtopic now though so I will have to stop you at this point.

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/843824#Comment_843824

    Yes, I am gonna go into multiple games to get up to 200,000 BP, only being able to earn up to 32K to the challenge each match

    I am gonna get 20 gold or iridescent emblems

    It just extremely boring to do these challenges, and some of them, like liberator and the pallet challenges, are just stupid in so many ways

    When you dont like the game, dont play it.

    Thats what I understand in your point - you get those challenges (Emblems, BP, in general everything that can be done in multiple games) by just playing. If you dont like getting rewards by just playing the game, you seem to not enjoy playing it.

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/843829#Comment_843829

    I have played many grindy games and they are boring as hell

    This tome is extremely boring and grindy via safe unhooks and throwing pallets in a chase

    Dark Souls 3 says hello.