It's as if I predicted the future...

Made this months ago... I had no idea it would come true...
10/17/2018 Edit: Judging by all the doomsday posts by survivors... I'd say this is still relevant :)

https://youtu.be/19PoF81pJB8

And as promised, a reupload for those who can't watch it on YT because it's blocked in their country.
Hopefully it works :)
Vimeo: https://player.vimeo.com/video/295531761

Comments

  • I don't know what you predicted, because TV TOKYO Corporation won't allow me to see it.
  • Can't watch because it's got content from TV TOKYO

  • Made this months ago... I had no idea it would come true...

    https://youtu.be/19PoF81pJB8
    Lol that video. GG made me laugh and I know that feeling, been playing freddy since i started. And after updates I feel like I'm not as handicapped as I was. Oh I still am but hey I'm enjoying it more. 
  • @KillingInstinct said:
    Can't watch because it's got content from TV TOKYO

    neither do I

  • @KillingInstinct said:
    Can't watch because it's got content from TV TOKYO

    blocked in my country too :(

  • Predicted that no one would be able to watch the video? ;)

  • That's the second time this video has been posted, despite most people pointing out that the video is blocked, so unless you're also going to post a transcript, don't bother.

  • I saw the thing. I'm sorry others can't, because they really should. That was HILARIOUS, and that's coming from someone who finds DBD gifs and memes cringe inducing 
  • Thanks, TV TOKYO! You guys literally saved me from some fun i might have had...

  • I'll figure something out. I'm sorry I forgot it was blocked in some countries.
  • @SpaceCoconut said:
    I'll figure something out. I'm sorry I forgot it was blocked in some countries.

    thanks mate :D

  • @SpaceCoconut said:
    Made this months ago... I had no idea it would come true...

    Truly majestic.

  • I'm bumping this because it's relevant to the number of threads that are popping up today due to "Survivor nerfs"

  • @SpaceCoconut

    " Because he played killer with such handicaps, he sharpened his skills with those bugs and nerfs.
    Fighting througth every bad design choice.
    "

    Ahah so true.
    I rarely laughted that much on a DBD meme.

    Awesome work !

  • @SpaceCoconut said:
    I'm bumping this because it's relevant to the number of threads that are popping up today due to "Survivor nerfs"

    Are you also going to post a transcript now, given that half the people can't watch it?

  • @SpaceCoconut said:
    I'm bumping this because it's relevant to the number of threads that are popping up today due to "Survivor nerfs"

    Oh wait, you put a transcript

  • @Tsulan said:

    @SpaceCoconut said:
    I'm bumping this because it's relevant to the number of threads that are popping up today due to "Survivor nerfs"

    We can´t watch it!

    Even the Vevo version I edited in?

  • @Orion said:

    @SpaceCoconut said:
    I'm bumping this because it's relevant to the number of threads that are popping up today due to "Survivor nerfs"

    Are you also going to post a transcript now, given that half the people can't watch it?

    I reuploaded to another site and was hoping that it would work. Does the second link show the video or is it blocked as well?

  • Try posting it to Youtube but as a comedy without any Naruto references in the tag lines stuff tc. If that doesn't work try Google + or w/e their friends video sharing service is.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @SpaceCoconut said:
    I'm bumping this because it's relevant to the number of threads that are popping up today due to "Survivor nerfs"

    We can´t watch it!

    Even the Vevo version I edited in?

    You answered faster than i edited.
    Yes, we can see it now ;)

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    @Orion said:

    @SpaceCoconut said:
    I'm bumping this because it's relevant to the number of threads that are popping up today due to "Survivor nerfs"

    Are you also going to post a transcript now, given that half the people can't watch it?

    I reuploaded to another site and was hoping that it would work. Does the second link show the video or is it blocked as well?

    I didn't see it. My apologies.

  • I laughed the whole time. Kinda over the top but that's even the reason I love it
  • Sakura: Huh?
    Huh?
    Huh?
    Huh?
    Huh?
    Huh?
    Huh?
    Huh?
    Huh?
    Huh?
    Huh?