FREE exclusives?
1st I feel like the amount of people who lost their stuff (I lost my hound mask and all the other exclusive cosmetics recently) was one big reason why this was decided like that
2nd, is it going to be FREE? I understand everyone can get them, but will they be locked behind a paywall (aka shop) or completely free? Cuz I will feel extreeemely robbed when they lock them behind a paywall after I lost them due to a bug.
Also what is about the other exclusive cosmetics, whats aren't they included aswell?
Comments
P sure they said once chapter 14 launches everything is straight up free that was listed
Free I believe
They will be free. I'm looking forward to seeing how upset those jerks who charged upwards of $100 for a stupid skin will be.
$100?
People paid over $1000 for Golden Feng and Weekend Claudette LUL
I mean it was their own decision.. Someone who spends so much money for an ingame cosmetic has some different issues... OR just to much money lol
seriously I have no sympathy for people getting mad because they are gonna be free
Upwards of a $100. X>$100.
I never bought or paid attention to those crazy expensive skins so I didn't know the exact numbers.
You heard right F R E E !
GET EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!
People are jerks because they wanted exclusive skins? Lol.
I'm a bit meh with this change, while I don't have any of the exclusive besides the event ones it does suck for those that have paid and I hope it doesn't negatively affect anyone.
You misread my comment, amigo. People who charge stupid amounts for skins are jerks, not the poor fools who buy them.
I indeed did read it incorrectly, my apologise :)