Why are map offerings so rare?
I wanted to play Jumpscare Myers for the first time in my life.. over 800k bloodpoints spend later: No the game map, no lerys and no hawkins.
I wanted to play Jumpscare Myers for the first time in my life.. over 800k bloodpoints spend later: No the game map, no lerys and no hawkins.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Haha speak for yourself i get them waaaay too much
I wish map offerings were removed waste of bloodpoints
You lucky thing.
More rare than moris you mean?
I see more Map offerings than actual useful items. Kinda depressing really, because I rarely use the map offerings. Kinda makes me wish there was a trade-in option for half of it's BP worth, especially when you're ready to prestige since I always have hundreds of unused items when I hit max level.
I would wish Map Offerings would be UR, but you could actually choose the map.
Because there are a lot of common offerings and not a lot of space for all of them on the bloodweb. Ironically, this is why red moris are more common than green moris.
I can get plenty of Hawkins and Game map offerings on my Michael, but I cannot remember the last time I got Lery's. Its extinct on his bloodweb.
We need an offering transferring mechanic. I have soooo many the games, Lery's and Hawkins offerings on my survivors, I will NEVER EVER burn them. And on myers I have so many farm maps and scratch mirrors, I will never use them together. At this point they are just collecting dust