A proper Robert Englund Freddy would be great, and I’d love to see the Wazzup mask for Ghostface, the mask is on Fun World’s site so I can totally see it happening.
I'd like to see maybe an original Robert England Freddy skin, but I definitely want to see the various film versions of Michael Myers added. It's all just a matter of getting the rights.
I'd like to see maybe an original Robert England Freddy skin, but I definitely want to see the various film versions of Michael Myers added. It's all just a matter of getting the rights.
Love the name. But if you had to choose 3 of his film outfits, which would you pick?
A proper Robert Englund Freddy would be great, and I’d love to see the Wazzup mask for Ghostface, the mask is on Fun World’s site so I can totally see it happening.
Truthfully if they added that mask I'd go around messing with people and playing like an idiot.
I’d like to see Jane get literally any outfit from clueless and hair with a longer ponytail or a headband. For piggy I want her outfit from saw 2 in the nerve gas house with a syringe as a weapon.
Love the name. But if you had to choose 3 of his film outfits, which would you pick?
If you mean which 3 Michael versions I would choose, it would probably be Halloween 4 (the one I want most), Halloween 2 (1981), and maybe Halloween 5.
If you mean which 3 Michael versions I would choose, it would probably be Halloween 4 (the one I want most), Halloween 2 (1981), and maybe Halloween 5.
Good Choices. I personally want Halloween 2(1981) Halloween(2007) and Halloween(2018). I like the rotting look of the mask in the 2007 one alot.
A modern slasher looking outfit for Huntress, another Susie outfit (not just a recolor), Nea in a suit, Goth Nea (or Goth anyone), and, saving the best for last, Speedo Quentin.
gothic lolita outfit and summer outfit for Min. For the cool factor
Kawaii/Bunny Min and gaming cosplay outfit Min
Last give Min another elegant outfit her Lunar dress is one of the best she has so something in elegant fashion
Amanda's outfits from Saw 1 (her fishnet and skirt combo) and saw 2 (what she was wearing in the nerve gas house)
Also give Amanda an outfit that is based off Hoffman version of the Pig ( not a gender swap just a female version of Hoffman's Style)
The thing is idk if they’d do her 1st saw outfit since test subject is a a mix of that and the one from the 3rd movie. But I would love too see the fishnets as well
The thing is idk if they’d do her 1st saw outfit since test subject is a a mix of that and the one from the 3rd movie. But I would love too see the fishnets as well
I honestly think it was less of an attempt to do a combination and more of the fact that you can't have really have a short sleeve shirt like the one she was wearing in Saw 3 when her character uses hidden weapons.
You need to have something that visually allows you to hide the weapon.
While it is possible they could have influenced from the Saw 1 look to hide a weapon I doubt it was meant to be a mix.
But I don't know I really just want to see Amanda in a cute skirt with fishnets
I honestly think it was less of an attempt to do a combination and more of the fact that you can't have really have a short sleeve shirt like the one she was wearing in Saw 3 when her character uses hidden weapons.
You need to have something that visually allows you to hide the weapon.
While it is possible they could have influenced from the Saw 1 look to hide a weapon I doubt it was meant to be a mix.
But I don't know I really just want to see Amanda in a cute skirt with fishnets
Yeah that makes sense and I would absolutely die if she got that outfit.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd like to see an actual red and green sweater for Freddy.
Even the remake freddy had red and green but DbDs remake freddy is red and black.
Free ones.
I’d like to see a skin of the trapper with a hockey mask like Jason
Full on nude.
We need 2v8 so we can have nude clown/bubba and nude hag/plague team ups
I'd like Bunny Feng Min.
I'd also like a goth outfit for one of the female survivors.
I'd rather actually just have the real one lol
Kate with pigtails.
Peanits Stated they want to add Jason but can't til the dumb lawsuit. So heres to hoping it ends someday and we get our boy Jason.
Only if they add Trappers original appearance before he became a killer then I'll accept this.
Purge masks for the legion
That would be cool af
Well my idea came true...sorta.
Wraith now has license plates on his weapo- AS his weapon.
So i gotta think real hard about a new thing first.
Give Kate a cowgirl hat finally.
That would be amazing.
Shirtless Steve
Goth Feng or Goth Meg when?
A proper Robert Englund Freddy would be great, and I’d love to see the Wazzup mask for Ghostface, the mask is on Fun World’s site so I can totally see it happening.
Naked Kate Denson skin
I'd like to see maybe an original Robert England Freddy skin, but I definitely want to see the various film versions of Michael Myers added. It's all just a matter of getting the rights.
Love the name. But if you had to choose 3 of his film outfits, which would you pick?
Truthfully if they added that mask I'd go around messing with people and playing like an idiot.
I’d like to see Jane get literally any outfit from clueless and hair with a longer ponytail or a headband. For piggy I want her outfit from saw 2 in the nerve gas house with a syringe as a weapon.
I'd like a stealth collection for all survivors and or killers that helps blending in. Would be nice :)
Meg with a plaid jacket. Something simple.
Shirtless Myers
Meg with anything but sporty!
If you mean which 3 Michael versions I would choose, it would probably be Halloween 4 (the one I want most), Halloween 2 (1981), and maybe Halloween 5.
Good Choices. I personally want Halloween 2(1981) Halloween(2007) and Halloween(2018). I like the rotting look of the mask in the 2007 one alot.
gothic lolita outfit and summer outfit for Min. For the cool factor
Kawaii/Bunny Min and gaming cosplay outfit Min
Last give Min another elegant outfit her Lunar dress is one of the best she has so something in elegant fashion
Amanda's outfits from Saw 1 (her fishnet and skirt combo) and saw 2 (what she was wearing in the nerve gas house)
Also give Amanda an outfit that is based off Hoffman version of the Pig ( not a gender swap just a female version of Hoffman's Style)
Hospital Myers from the remake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jroAyxw-kB0Unicorn Trapper
Swimming Trunks Clown
Shirtless Myers
Nude Demogorgo- oh wait.. nvm.
a pink ballerina dress for Demogorgon then.
2018 myers mask and more worn out coveralls
I would like see more cosmetics for other killers aswell but i wouldn't buy any until those killers became viable
More kate cosmetics would be nice aswell.
A modern slasher looking outfit for Huntress, another Susie outfit (not just a recolor), Nea in a suit, Goth Nea (or Goth anyone), and, saving the best for last, Speedo Quentin.
Whatchu talking about?
He has his 'babysitter' outfit from Season 2 available now too.
The thing is idk if they’d do her 1st saw outfit since test subject is a a mix of that and the one from the 3rd movie. But I would love too see the fishnets as well
Kate dressed as a 50's housewife would be cute
I honestly think it was less of an attempt to do a combination and more of the fact that you can't have really have a short sleeve shirt like the one she was wearing in Saw 3 when her character uses hidden weapons.
You need to have something that visually allows you to hide the weapon.
While it is possible they could have influenced from the Saw 1 look to hide a weapon I doubt it was meant to be a mix.
But I don't know I really just want to see Amanda in a cute skirt with fishnets
Not allowed, they aren't even able to get the license if they wanted to. Gun media had the rights but there is currently a lawsuit right now
Yeah that makes sense and I would absolutely die if she got that outfit.