Join me and pray for shine perks
Come brothers and sisters of the fog! we must pray for perks in the next shrine of secrets!
I call upon the entity to bless us with the perk, STBFL!
Tagged:
Trusted
Come brothers and sisters of the fog! we must pray for perks in the next shrine of secrets!
I call upon the entity to bless us with the perk, STBFL!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh dear Entity, bless us with STBFL and Corrupt Intervention
Hear this plea as we offer our devotion
Bless us with power so that we may bless you in return
We are devoted in our eternal pain for death is not an escape.
I want slippery meat on it
Yes definitely STBFL.
Yes! This is beauty!
Stbfl isn’t good for my Huntress
May the entity see fit to bless me with Mad Grit.
Make your choice for me please.
Still playing with the hatchets?
Haven't you heard?
It was Ghostface no stalk, but now it's Huntress no hatchets. Get with the times! XD
I can’t keep up with the trends! >:(
ok boomer