It's situational. If a survivor is really hurting my game (Object, body blocking in crucial moments, flashlights, keys), then I'll chase them down in order to have a better chance at winning. I won't camp them though, as that just wastes time.
Destroying my hooks, especially if they do it in my face. Causing me to drop a survivor I'm carrying (I get really annoyed if the survivor I was carrying hadn't even been hooked once, yet).
I usually ignore anyone who t-bags or flashlight spams me; they want me to give them attention, so I refuse. Though, if I happen to get them on a hook and am memeing as Bubba, then I might camp them just for the lulz.
So I'm not a killer main but when I do play killer, I try not to camp and I try not to tunnel, but I always end up tunneling someone because when someone gets unhooked, I immediately go back there, but I always find the hooked person and not the unhooker which sucks but oh well. I recently played a game a few days ago as Leatherface and I found a Claudette immediately. I hooked her and I just see out of the corner of my eye literally everyone trying to get her. After the match the same Claudette messaged me saying "CAMPER"
T bagging. I honestly don't care if all escape, we all got points so for me that's the most important. You got down and gates are already open but you played fair and non toxic? I'll probably let you go, but if you t bag you better not let me catch you...
I almost never do it, but if i do it, then there's a very radical reason. When you play against a very toxic player who keeps t-bagging you and spamming his flashlight in your face, it's the end game and you finally got him.. well.. it's kinda tempting.
If i am getting genrush or the last gen is pretty close, I tunnel to get a kill as fast as possible to have a easier time to protect the gens. Or I camp when I see scratch marks around the hook or other reasons where I know that there is a survivor sticking around next to the hook.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kinda this, kinda if I need to.
Being toxic in general.
Or when the end game starts. I just need that one kill.
It's situational. If a survivor is really hurting my game (Object, body blocking in crucial moments, flashlights, keys), then I'll chase them down in order to have a better chance at winning. I won't camp them though, as that just wastes time.
None, camping is for babies
If the game is going south and I need a kill if I want a chance, I'll sometimes tunnel or camp out a hook if they're about to die anyway.
I'll also tunnel an OoO because the info they get in a swf can be very powerful.
This is all in the moment though and I won't always do it in these situations. It's just when I do it it's normally because of the above.
Where's the option for Object of Obsession? It's a perk that begs the killer to tunnel you.
None.
Destroying my hooks, especially if they do it in my face. Causing me to drop a survivor I'm carrying (I get really annoyed if the survivor I was carrying hadn't even been hooked once, yet).
I usually ignore anyone who t-bags or flashlight spams me; they want me to give them attention, so I refuse. Though, if I happen to get them on a hook and am memeing as Bubba, then I might camp them just for the lulz.
I don't.
So I'm not a killer main but when I do play killer, I try not to camp and I try not to tunnel, but I always end up tunneling someone because when someone gets unhooked, I immediately go back there, but I always find the hooked person and not the unhooker which sucks but oh well. I recently played a game a few days ago as Leatherface and I found a Claudette immediately. I hooked her and I just see out of the corner of my eye literally everyone trying to get her. After the match the same Claudette messaged me saying "CAMPER"
T bagging. I honestly don't care if all escape, we all got points so for me that's the most important. You got down and gates are already open but you played fair and non toxic? I'll probably let you go, but if you t bag you better not let me catch you...
None
I almost never do it, but if i do it, then there's a very radical reason. When you play against a very toxic player who keeps t-bagging you and spamming his flashlight in your face, it's the end game and you finally got him.. well.. it's kinda tempting.
If i am getting genrush or the last gen is pretty close, I tunnel to get a kill as fast as possible to have a easier time to protect the gens. Or I camp when I see scratch marks around the hook or other reasons where I know that there is a survivor sticking around next to the hook.
Sandbagging or Hook Farming without BT. This person is not good for their team, so I will remove them.
I hate keys with a passion.
I don't see it as t bagging, only a way to say hello, goodbye, etc
I'd camp if gen rushed and needed a kill or now if I had hooked two next to each other and near the trap door
I'd tunnel if a one hit down or could take numbers on generators down