Is their a way for the devs to track killers afking in game?
i was just wondering cause ive see a few of these and just wanted to know
i was just wondering cause ive see a few of these and just wanted to know
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
by ive seen a few, i mean ive dealt with killers just afk-ing swinging to get XP for the rift
Gotta do what you gotta do to beat the Rift
i mean i understand, its actually nice to have a break every few games from the salt, but i just want to know if its gonna get them banned
I mean if the Rift wasn't so grindy you probably wouldn't see it.
As I said they would only have two really release daily challenges that would give you Rift fragments and that would basically reduce the Grind by a decent portion
That's actually a great idea, if you're gonna copy fortnite why half ass it? They don't even have to make new challenges, just attach them to the current ones
Most likely not, nobody reports it
i would accept this as the answer but i forgot how to lol
I never thought of it that way.
Who doesn’t like playing hide and go seek with the wraith tho??
I did this once, just for all 4 survivors to find me and spend quite abit of time pointing at me. Wouldve been hilarious if I had brought NOED and blood warden...lol.
Devious!
Pretty sure the only reason they found me is because I stood infront of the basement chest, knowing EVENTUALLY...someone would try to get it.
Rofl. NOED blood warden and RANCOR. Mwahaha.
This was before the change, so Rancor wouldve given away my position. Doing that NOW though...holy ######### the salt, lol.
I think those are bots