Did you know...
that you can actually turn your killers in the lobby, just like survivors can turn their model?
i just found that out while looking something up in the Custom Game mode and i think thats really cool!
this can lead to some really cool pics, or for some YouTubers actually for a nice little thumbnail!
example pics:
did you know that?
if so, when did you find out about it?
was it by accident (like me) or did you actually just test it out intentionally?


Comments
I found out on the forums shortly after it was discovered.
fair enough xD
I actually didn't know! Thanks for sharing. c:
No i didn't but im so glad i do now
welp, sadly this only seems to work in custom games lobbies...
@fluffymareep @SaintDenisSlasher :c
@Peanits can we add this to the normal lobbies too, please? :3
I think a lot of us would like this particular bug to stay and become a feature in the main game!
wait a second, thats a bug? lol
I wish I could do this in the normal mode. Looks fun.
Only in custom games
Free Kisses! :D
(i just had to share this one xD)
yeah, i realized that a little later aswell... :/
i kinda hope they do add this as an actual feature though!
That would be cool!
Best bug in the game. I hope this becomes a feature!