Disable dedicated servers. RIGHT NOW
Today I've been almost only killer. I could finish only three matches. The rest of the matches ended because the servers kicked me saying the rank udate error and pushed me away losing my offerngs and addons.
You know dedicated servers aren't finished. This is a test,not the final result, so fix it first.

Comments
I thought they were....?
Oh ok. Well, they can't collect data if there's no servers active to collect data from.
I think they collected enugh data, recognised enough roblems and passed enough time for a "test"
update: I tried survivor, and my killer DCed while chasing me and a minute didn't even assed
It sucks for PC players but just let the devs test the servers and iron out the issues so that when dedicated servers do eventually release, they'll be good.
I spent 2hours trying to play last night and the best ping I found through constant lobby dodging was 450...
Haha console master race
I get the idea behind it, but from a business perspective, it's galaxy brain bad to have someone buy a product, openly make it worse by forcing a testing phase on every user, and then say you either have to help us iron out the bugs or just not use the product you paid for until we can fix it. Data collection, bug reproduction, etc., are QA and development issues. Don't make them end user issues.
In al seriousness,Id rather have these dedicated servers instead of bad performance.
We have both lol
this is not a dedicated server issue, a friend of mine had this bug for months before ds...
Is performance a problem even on PC?
Yup. It was bad but acceptable (although not really), but after the latest hotfix the game's performance has gone to #########. Constant freezes AND bad fps overall, You can tell that something's wrong when I drop to 50-60 fps with a 1080Ti.
Thats ...sad ,tbh.
And disappointing.
Granted there are only a few maps that are this bad (mainly the Badham Preschool ones and the good o'l ormond), on the "regular ones" I do get around 120 (Im talking about max settings and 1080p), but even that's not super stable, since as I said. Drops and freezes happen often.
I just got hit thru pallet while having 2 feet on the ground on another side. I d/c'd and got infinite loading screen. Who even coded this game lmao
Currently we have both lol