Certain songs I enjoy. Plus Mariah Carey just so happens to be my favorite singer/songwriter so her entire Christmas album I enjoy.
The last three months of the year are my favorite time of the year. My birthday is in October, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Who doesn’t love Christmas?! It’s an amazing time of the year.
I spent a month over in Japan a few years ago (December) and nearly every building/market had a radio or PA system playing the same English Christmas music I hear in every retailer back home. It followed me HALFWAY around the world!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are we talking classic Christmas here, or Mariah Carey Christmas?
If the former, yes.
If the latter, also yes.
Either, both are great.
Yes, but it is on air earlier every year. Some local stations start playing 24/7 Xmas tunes as early as Nov.1st. Too early imo.
I bloody despise christmas music
I hate it with all my heart
Although I hate certain songs I mostly enjoy them. :D
⛄"It's the most wonderful time of the year!" 🎄
Yes!
Yes...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I2JaXTI_CoI
i like this Christmas music...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb7EhW6WLGYThough I must say, the instrumental music is my fave! ELO, Mannheim Steamroller, Lindsay Stirling....
https://youtu.be/EKkzbbLYPuI
I hate it for several reasons I won't name but one of them is my earrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssss reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Christmas music is a blessing to your ears
Christmas music is the plague on society that is slowly lowering every individuals IQ
Certain songs I enjoy. Plus Mariah Carey just so happens to be my favorite singer/songwriter so her entire Christmas album I enjoy.
The last three months of the year are my favorite time of the year. My birthday is in October, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Who doesn’t love Christmas?! It’s an amazing time of the year.
I like carols. I don't like pop songs about Santa.
I use to work retail so I HATE Christmas music.
I spent a month over in Japan a few years ago (December) and nearly every building/market had a radio or PA system playing the same English Christmas music I hear in every retailer back home. It followed me HALFWAY around the world!
Eh. Because I've played so much through my school orchestra, it's kinda desensitized me to it.
Just dont play it in November.
Chrismas = new ugly sweaters for jane romero and ...o nevermind, jane was the last original survivor:(
Yes. Yes we do.
I deeply hate it.
Yes. But not to the volume my neighbour has it. Half a mind to drop him with a Stone Cold Stunner.
I'd love for someone to join me for a Christmas dance by the fire.
Only after thanksgiving though. Gotta have some down time after Halloween
I like Christmas music.
What i don't like is repetitive Christmas music.
Radio stations don't know variety in December, and any friends or family also only seem to like 1 or 2 Christmas songs.
When i worked in a store, i'm pretty sure one day i heard the same 12 songs 3 times on 1 day.