Wraith is overperforming I think

A wraith 4 man slugged my team (we totally played perfect, no mistakes.) He should be looked at, so you guys can make some slight changes.

He can go invisible, he can go really fast for map pressure, he breaks pallets too fast with add ons. He has literally almost no counter...

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • I wonder how many bait threads until devs realise people ain’t happy 🤔

  • Pig hit me with her leap earlier today, clearly this is unhealthy for the game and should be reworked

  • @CrowFoxy said:

    A wraith 4 man slugged my team (we totally played perfect, no mistakes.) He should be looked at, so you guys can make some slight changes.

    He can go invisible, he can go really fast for map pressure, he breaks pallets too fast with add ons. He has literally almost no counter...

    You're literally a joke. Just delete this post before you embarrass yourself more. If you played perfectly then at least 1 person would get out.

  • yeah Pig is also good she can crouch under things and come out of no where with an ambush. Devs plz nerf pig totally not like you did every update

  • *"XXXX is over performing"* is the meme we needed. Pretty good job so far has become old and stale.

    thanks guys

  • @Mackz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/102763/wraith-is-overperforming-i-think

    You're literally a joke. Just delete this post before you embarrass yourself more. If you played perfectly then at least 1 person would get out.

    I think the joke went WAY over your head bro.

  • everyones chillin untill bhvr states wraiths incoming very very slight changes ^_^
  • You’re so right fellow survivor main. I think the wraith is op with his wall hacks with bbq. I think leatherface is too strong too cause sometimes he makes me waste pallets when he lifts his chainsaw.

    ps REVERT INSTANT HEALS AND MOM! I CANT HAVE IT EASY

  • @TooKoolFoU said:

    You’re so right fellow survivor main. I think the wraith is op with his wall hacks with bbq. I think leatherface is too strong too cause sometimes he makes me waste pallets when he lifts his chainsaw.

    ps REVERT INSTANT HEALS AND MOM! I CANT HAVE IT EASY

    He also has a wallhacks add on!!! It's broken.

  • I thought this was serious at first I nearly got myself banned just to be angry at you

1 2 ›