Honest question

Has anyone like actually enjoyed the legion DLC I’m like actually so mad I paid for this DLC when it came out because legion is just honestly unplayable how bad they are and Jeff is just meh like what are your thoughts.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Fine with the DLC. I play Legion way more than before, because I have too much empathy to play old Legion.

    He was bad from the beginning, to be honest.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Fine with the DLC. I play Legion way more than before, because I have too much empathy to play old Legion.

    He was bad from the beginning, to be honest.

    I cannot have a good game with legion and every legion I face has a hard time even killing one person and I’m in red ranks. Their perks are good but wow what a bad killer

  • @MedicSpirit7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/821297#Comment_821297

    I cannot have a good game with legion and every legion I face has a hard time even killing one person and I’m in red ranks. Their perks are good but wow what a bad killer

    Like I said, old Legion was bad as well. There was exactly 0 Skill involved, it was impossible to depip with Legion (right now it is also really hard to depip), and he was able to get a Survivor 100% of the time while losing the game because of 0 Map Pressure.

    Legion is not a good Killer at all, currently. And whenever I play him, I also know this, but at least he is not terrible for Dead by Daylight. Whoever said that Legion is good for the game, is not good for the game.

    They will get their rework eventually, I am fine with it, as long as they are fun to play and play against (and I would like to have the ability to vault Pallets as a Killer). So yeah, I dont regret buying the DLC. Also, there is Jeff with his Black Metal Skin, you cannot say "No" to this.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/821307#Comment_821307

    Like I said, old Legion was bad as well. There was exactly 0 Skill involved, it was impossible to depip with Legion (right now it is also really hard to depip), and he was able to get a Survivor 100% of the time while losing the game because of 0 Map Pressure.

    Legion is not a good Killer at all, currently. And whenever I play him, I also know this, but at least he is not terrible for Dead by Daylight. Whoever said that Legion is good for the game, is not good for the game.

    They will get their rework eventually, I am fine with it, as long as they are fun to play and play against (and I would like to have the ability to vault Pallets as a Killer). So yeah, I dont regret buying the DLC. Also, there is Jeff with his Black Metal Skin, you cannot say "No" to this.

    I understand I really just don’t have fun on either ends with them and I’m hoping a rework or something comes soon it just really sucks and old legion was just as bad idk what a weird power and killer to add to the game it’s a wreck

  • Bought DLC for legion. Got bored because they only have a vault pallet and window ability. And never played them since.

  • I love the dlc, but i don't like to play killer.

  • My Jeff is still level 1. My legion is P2, however I haven't played them since nerf.

  • @Awakey said:

    My Jeff is still level 1. My legion is P2, however I haven't played them since nerf.

    Right they are just so unfun to play now

  • I buy all killers/survivors regardless so I don’t have any regrets. I do hate playing Legion though and I don’t play Jeff.

    Legion has some sick cosmetics though.

  • I think the killer(s) are no way as threatening and horrific as most of the other murderous inclusions.

    In regards to gameplay, I get good results with Legion but he/she seems underpowered.

    Jeff's perks aren't bad, but I hardly use them or him for that matter.

    The map was rather original with the snow and all but it's a middle of the road stage with a lack of flash.

    Whilst I buy all chapters, this was one of, if not the worst.

  • Its my favorite chapter

  • It’s both good and bad but more leaning towards bad

  • For me it's a love and hate relationship, like I see Legion is getting a buff I get excited and then I realize it's just a mending nerf with reactionary buffs

  • I mainly play survivor, so I just got Jeff through shards. With that being said, Jeff has average, silly perks that I enjoy. I personally like Jeff aesthetically and character-wise, but I don't care to play him too much and I think a lotta people would agree.

    As for Legion: I think lore and concept-wise they're awesome. Their power was frustrating back then, but now it's just useless and very underwhelming. Actually one of my favorite killers. His perks are fun to go against at least.

  • Mad Grit is such a meme and Iron maiden is awesome on Huntress

  • I enjoy playing as Legion, Jeff is a cool character and I love Mad Grit, Discordance and Jeff's perks.

  • This content has been removed.
  • I'm fine with the DLC, a lot of people say it's the worst even from a lore perspective but I kinda like the concept. Simple is good sometimes, and the aesthetic is very much simple, doesn't mean it's bad, it's also pretty plausible and realistic as far as the backstories of killers go.

    I can't really see a CIA operative working on interrogation technique and extracting information going insane, or a nurse going crazy killing everyone in the asylum, but a group of four teenagers getting into some deep ######### and accidentally killing a guy? Sounds like if you heard that happened in real life and if you knew one of them, your jaw would drop and you'd go "that's ######### up" honestly

  • I enjoy playing Legion.

  • I enjoy both characters. Jeff's perks make him invisible to killer and helping his teammates out. Legion's is good if you know what you're doing and his perks help killers stop Gen rushing, body blockers and locker mains