Huntress need buff. hatchet wind-up base speed.

Huntress need buff. hatchet wind-up base speed.
or any idea?

Comments

  • Why the third best killer in the game would need a buff? 
  • Brawler said:
    Why the third best killer in the game would need a buff? 
    She’s not the 3rd best anymore both because of her add-on nerfs and the Hag Buffs.
  • Huntress need buff. hatchet wind-up base speed.
    or any idea?

    I don’t see them buffing her wind up speed since it got nerfed along with the tinkerer rework, either the cooldown between hachet Throws or the reload time for lockers should be shortened.
  • I still don't see the point in buffing Huntress. She is good atm and does not need any changes. 
  • Gonna go with a no on this one. Thats what add ons are for. She's one of the best killers in the game balance wise. She is in a really good place.

  • She is overrated as hell, it's unbelievable.

    But I do agree, she does need a buff.

  • Huntress is perfect. She doesn't need changes

  • Huntress has a high skill cap which makes her good in high ranks. I do well with her very regularly. I would say she’s a little overrated, terrible map control. I’d say leave her alone until maybe she shows signs of weakness with her base abilities, which I don’t think will ever happen
  • Either buff base wind up speed or buff her movement speed. She was borderline balanced before, but now I feel she will be too weak.

  • At high ranks she's fine with the right addons and regularly gets 2-4 kills each game.

  • Guys, Remember QA Session.
    they said "nerf machine gun combo, but reduced the base speed wind-up time"

    https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/8t0alv/qa_sessions_2_21_june_2018_summary/

    Huntress:
    nerfed the machine gun combo,
    but reduced the base speed wind-up time

    So, Huntress need buff base speed hatchet wind-up time.

  • I've been playing her this season and nothing but her and I'm currently at rank 6. So far my experience has taught me that I needed to rely more on my melee attacks and less on my hatchets. Before I could run the machine gun build and go full hatchet nowadays i have to mind game survivors so they have to guess whether i'm going for a hatchet or a swing. I'm not entirely happy she needs add-'ons to be good but its not like leatherface where half of his add-ons are terrible.

    TLDR huntress is fine you can still do well just don't be afraid to M1 survivors if their close and trying to dodge hatchets.She does have an issue with large maps tho it would be nice if she had movement speed out of chase as it would make patrolling certain maps less of an issue. Cough cough pale rose.

  • @Brawler said:
    Why the third best killer in the game would need a buff? 

    She was the 3rd best, now that her best build got nerfed into oblivion by removing tinkerer and nerfing both addons, she isnt anywhere close to what she was before.

  • They didn't lower her wind up time from the hatchets to her kit by 10%?

  • Yet another "buff a good character because I'm too bad to play them" thread.