Suggestion for killer mains
Hey killer mains
Hate dealing with adrenaline, dead hard, survivors running the same perks over and over? Instead of asking for perk nerfs, ask for other perks to be buffed so they are viable and survivors have more than just a few viable perks to choose from.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Fair enough.
Hey survivor mains,
Hate spirit, freddy and billy?
Ask for low tier killers to be buffed so you'd see more than those killers.
Hey survivor mains hate bbq, ruin,pop and sloppy?
Ask for the low tier perks to be buffed so you'd see more than those perks
Don't... most people ask for weak perks to be buffed?
I can't even remember the last time I saw complaints about Adrenaline or Dead Hard and asking for them to get nerfed.
Suggestion to survivors
Hate dealing with the same killers or perks over and over? Instead of asking for nerfs, ask for other killers or perks to be buffed so they are viable and killers have more than just a few viable killers or perks to choose from.
Lmao I forgot DH exist haven't seen it in month's.
nah we cant wait for spirit to be nerfed, just for you :)
They said its not a nerf, but its going to be and we know it. But saying it should be nerfed because someone made a point about all killers vs 1 shows you dont want balence just an easy escape.
I mean once you say certain perks need buffing as a killer Survivors scream op without hearing out a suggestion.
Example I think Rancor should not show the killers outline every gen completed, hangman's trick should injure anyone who completes a sabotage on hook or trap and the exposed status on iron maiden should be longer (5-15 seconds extra)
Bloodwarden should work more than once but with a 50/40/30 second cooldown.
The only meta survivor perk that I think needs to be toned down is DS. 60 seconds of pick-up immunity is more than an anti tunnel effect.
This would get messy real fast.
Few viable perks?
I thought your were talking about survivors?
I'll bargain with you. Get rid of the auras at the exits and make bloodwarden a cooldown perk.
Oh. I wasn't saying I thought it was a bad idea, just that people would HATE it being a cooldown perk and it would get messy around here once Killers started using it decently. Which I love because I think Bloodwarden should activate more than once aswell.
Most players are abdocating for the weaker perks to be buffed.
However, that doesn't mean the top perks aren't currently at too high of a level.
Even if someone might also want nerfs to strong stuff I'd imagine most people would like to see underwhelming perks (both sides) and killers become better. I know I do, so I guess I agree ๐
I recommend that everyone ask for buffs to low tier things if they hate the high tier things on both sides.
Bite me :)