Edit: Okay real answer now. The devs have seen that The Spirit is over performing and she will be receiving some changes. What are said changes are unknown.
another killer who gets destroyed. nurse and legion are not fun to play anymore after the "slight tweaks". in the end even wraith is gonna get nerfed just because ppl DC and cry about him on the forums, thats how it works in this community lol
"Hey guys dbd devs here, today are the changes to spirit."
Decreased Spirits phasing duration to 0.5 seconds.
Increased the cooldown to Spirits power by 5 minutes
If the player manages to hook a survivor as Spirit then the player will automatically be banned with immediate effect.
"What's next? Well we are looking into Billy now as people say it's not fair how he has a chainsaw. We at Behaviour think the best way to resolve these complaints is to make it so if a Billy bumps into a wall using his chainsaw then it breaks"
Are the changes planned to come after the doctor, legion and the billy/leatherface changes or is it a priority right now?
This much I can't say just yet, but I should be able to share much more in this upcoming dev update. The Doctor is still the next one to receive larger changes/a bigger pass (however you want to word it). Smaller tweaks for other killers can slip it at any time.
This much I can't say just yet, but I should be able to share much more in this upcoming dev update. The Doctor is still the next one to receive larger changes/a bigger pass (however you want to word it). Smaller tweaks for other killers can slip it at any time.
How big it is? Is it the same level as freddy rework?
You don't gotta' make it sound like the Doctor is being nerfed because you didn't read the post you were quoting fully. We haven't given any details on what we have planned for him yet. Jumping to conclusions doesn't help anyone.
You don't gotta' make it sound like the Doctor is being nerfed because you didn't read the post you were quoting fully. We haven't given any details on what we have planned for him yet. Jumping to conclusions doesn't help anyone.
well after what happend to legion and nurse, obv people are worried what would you guys do to doctor.
You don't gotta' make it sound like the Doctor is being nerfed because you didn't read the post you were quoting fully. We haven't given any details on what we have planned for him yet. Jumping to conclusions doesn't help anyone.
I hope whatever you’re doing makes him a little less annoying to play against (looking at you constant EXTREMELY LOUD screams coming from everyone),but buffs that make him stronger Bc he needs the love.
I don't want to be rude, but I'm already seeing survivors DCing against Freddy in droves, and complaining about him in forums. It seems this is the typical lead-up to nerfs being announced. Though I will admit that I'll be pretty pleased if you guys punish the DCs instead of the killers being BMed this time.
I don't want to be rude, but I'm already seeing survivors DCing against Freddy in droves, and complaining about him in forums. It seems this is the typical lead-up to nerfs being announced. Though I will admit that I'll be pretty pleased if you guys punish the DCs instead of the killers being BMed this time.
Oh absolutely. Freddy WILL get nerfed again you can count on it.
If they continue like this, the best survivors will never be defeated. By firing the strongest killers we will find ourselves playing with the poorer ones
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no
I'm not sure. That's up for you to decide. :l
Edit: Okay real answer now. The devs have seen that The Spirit is over performing and she will be receiving some changes. What are said changes are unknown.
You know deep down you want to.
😈
Is it true that you want to nerf Spirit? I suppose that's up to you to decide.
Being serious, though, she does have some changes coming.
I'm assuming yes
Slight tweaks ?
Peanuts is about to annihilate the spirit
another killer who gets destroyed. nurse and legion are not fun to play anymore after the "slight tweaks". in the end even wraith is gonna get nerfed just because ppl DC and cry about him on the forums, thats how it works in this community lol
@Kenshin I doubt its gonna be that bad
New community manager: Peanuts
Peanuts is the best community manager
Big nerfs XD
"Slight Tweaks"
1 month later...
"Hey guys dbd devs here, today are the changes to spirit."
Decreased Spirits phasing duration to 0.5 seconds.
Increased the cooldown to Spirits power by 5 minutes
If the player manages to hook a survivor as Spirit then the player will automatically be banned with immediate effect.
"What's next? Well we are looking into Billy now as people say it's not fair how he has a chainsaw. We at Behaviour think the best way to resolve these complaints is to make it so if a Billy bumps into a wall using his chainsaw then it breaks"
"Have fun guys"
DBD Devs x
Are the changes planned to come after the doctor, legion and the billy/leatherface changes or is it a priority right now?
This much I can't say just yet, but I should be able to share much more in this upcoming dev update. The Doctor is still the next one to receive larger changes/a bigger pass (however you want to word it). Smaller tweaks for other killers can slip it at any time.
@Peanits
So another round of Pig nerfs?
How big it is? Is it the same level as freddy rework?
No. It's not a rework, it's more on the level of the Nurse.
@OmegaXII
More like Legion. 😏
Lol i don't want another legion
So Spirit is #########. Survivors will be happy for two seconds.
Please tell me your not going to turn dove into a basic bread killer -_- that would be salt in the eye after nurse and now spirit
That comment you quoted was in response to The Doctor, not The Spirit.
Legion will also receive a bigger changes like a Doctor?
Poor Doctor. He doesn't deserve this. ?
You don't gotta' make it sound like the Doctor is being nerfed because you didn't read the post you were quoting fully. We haven't given any details on what we have planned for him yet. Jumping to conclusions doesn't help anyone.
well after what happend to legion and nurse, obv people are worried what would you guys do to doctor.
I hope whatever you’re doing makes him a little less annoying to play against (looking at you constant EXTREMELY LOUD screams coming from everyone),but buffs that make him stronger Bc he needs the love.
Poor Freddy, already forgotten.
Freddy is great, we like Freddy. Quentin? not so much. (Pls Make Quentin Top Tier)
We need more red rank killers, not less...
No I love the spirit, that's okay so don't touch it please.?
Another question in the future are you planning to solve the gen speed problem?
I don't want to be rude, but I'm already seeing survivors DCing against Freddy in droves, and complaining about him in forums. It seems this is the typical lead-up to nerfs being announced. Though I will admit that I'll be pretty pleased if you guys punish the DCs instead of the killers being BMed this time.
Im begging you, please dont take my spirit away from me. Shes one of the last killers i play where i can relax and enjoy the game with. Plz :(
me too pls ?
Haven’t got high hopes for this Spirit ‘change’; hopefully the devs can make doctor a bit more viable though. A Freddy level rework would be welcomed.
Weird how the "underperforming" killers are just left alone for years.
Legion was completely destroyed. Nurse got her base kit screwed with. What awful nerf does Spirit have coming?
Also don't front. You know there is already some type of nerf for no stalk Ghost coming soon too.
Oh absolutely. Freddy WILL get nerfed again you can count on it.
I'll be honest after he nurse changes no one asked for I'm highly skeptical of the Spirit "changes" nerfs for fun right?
If they continue like this, the best survivors will never be defeated. By firing the strongest killers we will find ourselves playing with the poorer ones