Everybody Play Bill on November 11
On Monday, November 11, everybody should play Bill since it's Veterans Day.
Bill Mains Rise Up
Tagged:
Trusted
On Monday, November 11, everybody should play Bill since it's Veterans Day.
Bill Mains Rise Up
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I respect this post. Thank you for your service veterans, and happy Veterans Day :)
I'm down. Anything to show support for the people who have fought on our behalf.
Maybe if the game wasn't about torturing and hurting the Survivors... I could see this as a good thing. But as the game is and how the community likes to treat each other like dirt... I'd rather not.
Welcome to the BILLITARY.
Bill; if the killer don't get him lung cancer will. Come out and support poor Bill everybody.
I don’t have my perks on Bill D:
Neither do I, but I'll still try! : P
Not really a sacrifice for me since he's my main character at the moment. I just like the character and his backstory.
Sure...
I've been paired up 2 teams made completely of bills so far. Is this you guys? Lol
*op asks people to play bill because veterans day*
*a lobby full of bills*
**they all switch to crayon eating claudettes at 0:06**
What is this 2017?
2017 seems so long ago, and that was before I discovered DBD.
I actually snorted. Gg.
We have a different holiday altogether here, so no. 😜
Besides, it seems more fitting to do Bill-only on the day that the L4D voice actor died.
How about you do something for veterans instead?
Bill main here, you got me hooked
I mean , we dont really need you guys to do too much for us. imho I feel a little awkward when someone thanks be for my service. i think a free meal today is good enough for me !