The new patch has increased quitting substantially.
The title says it all, So far there's only been 1 match I've been in on either side that didn't have 1 or 2 disconnects. If the devs aren't going to start handing out punishments soon i'ts only going to get worse.
Comments
I would like the report system to be reworked soon so that people are actually punished for DCing, because losing bloodpoints is not that big a deal.
Why would it make people to quit more ?
I don't quite get it.
If you guys are mad and don't feel like playing the game, just... Don't play it, instead of playing it and quit ?
It could be a bug. When Lunar event was launched on Xbox it would cause the game to crash constantly usually during the load screen or initial moments of the game, but also could happen if you got hooked or shocked or hit by something that makes any sort of UI notification come up. This game has stability issues, especially on console, I wouldn't be surprised if the DC's were from crashes.
The people are quitting because they think killers are op now, faster pickup and Trapper is scary now apparently.
nobody cares about rank. start taking their bps or shards
Both would be a good deterrent or even better start perma banning again.
LOL kinda hard to BAN someone for a DC... WHEN the game has P2P.... That killers net can go to crap anytime during a game then people DC. Soooo yeah.. If the game had SERVERS then i can see it.
it's become an emergency! this can not be stopped quickly enough!
wait....if everyone is doing it, who will be left when they all get banned?
this.
yes, people are very conscientious about such matters and that would work fantabulously.
crawl back in your hole, demented pigmy.
Well I've seen killers still insta quitting due to map choice so it's not 1 sided and given it's 4-1 ration not surprising that more survivors quit. This has nothing to with entitled survivors anymore than it does entitled killers quitting because of map choice.
IMO the problem most survivors have are tunneling scumbag killers. And the problem most killers have are 4 man navy seal swf teams. Neither of these issues were addressed in this patch.
You cant force killers to not camp and tunnel. But playing against them is not fun at all. Especially when killers tunnel someone off the hook with 4 or 5 gens left.
You can’t remove swf at this point because the game would die. A 4 man SWF team that is GOOD and knows the maps and gen placement isn’t fun to play against.
Its a huge circle jerk. There’s just as many killers that rage quit. The balance changes are fine with this patch.
So unfortunately, since those issues are still there, disconnects will be on the rise.
I don't see why the quitting has increased. I have not noticed any considerable increase in the killers' power since this patch, and I have face a plethora of Hags and Trappers tonight, and all using the buffed perks, too. So have the other killers I went against like Michael, Hillbilly and the Wraith.
please god....please grant us sanity. these reprobates must be dealt with in a most heinous fashion...but when?
I left once yesterday because i was just done with being farmed
I streamed for a total of 4 hours yesterday, give or take. Only one person disconnected that I can recall. Maybe you're just getting lucky.
i never stay for that either and would seriously question the judgement of anyone who would stay for such. i have asked on several occasions for proof of those who decry no bans for quitting to show in the form of actual video where they tolerate such, to no avail.
Pick up time is great, and still able to get Saves with flashlight, to be honest I think it’s easier as the timing to do it has reduced, like the fact that the whole set up tome had been taken away.
Touche and I hate being farmed as well, especially by jerks with WGLF who always run the killer back to you when they're close then run off. It's weird though since for awhile it wasn't so bad but then it got really bad then settled down some.
But with the mid chapter release high ranks on pc have been atrocious. I did my 1st killer match of patch as Trapper after getting wrecked by a p3 Trapper on Badham Preschool. I loaded into Gas Heaven and the obsession instantly quit after spawning next to a trap.
According to the Steamcharts, the amount of players currently is how it normally is.
I made this to accurately describe the patch for me. A feast for a king.
