Anti-Blendette Builds
Any ideas?
I use Whispers a lot and I am successful at finding survivors hiding, but for some reason Claudettes crouching are hard to find and to the point where I feel like they counter my Whispers. Lol
Not really complaining but just wondering if anyone else has any other recommendations.
I often get the “You walked by me like 5 times” 😱
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
@Desolate_Sands Hmm.
But how would this help if say there is a gen being worked on, and then the survivor just hides?
I’d need another survivor to go down first.
Doctor with double calm addons, unnerving presence, distressing, overcharge, and Hex: Huntress Lullaby + Jigsaw Piece.
Less jokingly, I'm a Doctor main and Blendettes are in big trouble unless they bring Calm Spirit.
@Toybasher
Haha, yeah I’ve seen Claudettes start with me and Urban Ivasion to a gen, they notice it’s a doctor and immediately they start running like it’s their kryptonite. ?
Just run Doctor. Blendettes hate Doctor. Use Restraint and Calm Add-ons then the usual anti-skill check build with Distressing, Unnverving, Lullaby and Overcharge.
All-Seeing (Blood) Wraith is great against stealthy players. It's part of my normal build along with clappers.
Freddy hard counters stealthy players because they glow brightly when sleeping. If you're having trouble with vision, try running perks like Shadowborn or monitor and abuse. They both raise your field of view making it much easier to find people.
What? I thought they removed Freddy Aura vision already.
He doesnt see auras. Sleeping survivors glow brightly to show that they're actually asleep. It makes it impossible for stealthy survivors to effectively hide in bushes, against dark walls, around gens, etc.
Just paint them pink :D
Bloodhound or Stridor can also work.
Whispers
Barbecue and Chili
Infectious Fright
Stridor
Doc & Plague
Use any perks you want.
Doctor add-ons don't stack. It even says in their descriptions.
And as a Blendette myself, I find this thread offensive. But if you MUST learn how to counter me, a pair of eyes with 20/20 vision and a decent headset are normally pretty good. Also, play as one and you learn the tricks of the trade. I'm not at P3 (not even P1.....) because I like my current build, but it's still hard for killers to see me.
Whispers, Infectious Fright, "game mode" monitor settings if you're on PC.
We've been over this so many times. Only the bottom portions do not stack. The top does.
Ebony