Before you vote let me explain that this isn't a discussion about why should certain things be changed its just to see what people want changed. Btw if i miss something you think is important tell me and ill add it
Uff... picking only one option is no option for me tbh
I would like to have pretty much everything.
They should bring back the old nurse, and make her fun again, but also nerf her in a propper way.
There are some survivor and also some killer perks i would change a little bit, like DS, Mettle of Man, Monstrous Shrine, Hangmans Trick etc. Some need buffs, some need nerfs.
Spirit need some small nerfs, RIP Prayer Beads, Rip Collision
Buffing Legion, Leatherface, Wraith, Clown and maybe even Trapper and Doctor just a little bit.
And i also want a new chapter ofc ;)
SWF Changes would be nice. Something like a automatic Kindred for every solo survivor for about 10 seconds. I think that might be the best Solution.
And yes, Map changes is a good point. Haddonfield is on top of the List.
Uff... picking only one option is no option for me tbh
I would like to have pretty much everything.
They should bring back the old nurse, and make her fun again, but also nerf her in a propper way.
There are some survivor and also some killer perks i would change a little bit, like DS, Mettle of Man, Monstrous Shrine, Hangmans Trick etc. Some need buffs, some need nerfs.
Spirit need some small nerfs, RIP Prayer Beads, Rip Collision
Buffing Legion, Leatherface, Wraith, Clown and maybe even Trapper and Doctor just a little bit.
And i also want a new chapter ofc ;)
SWF Changes would be nice. Something like a automatic Kindred for every solo survivor for about 10 seconds. I think that might be the best Solution.
And yes, Map changes is a good point. Haddonfield is on top of the List.
sorry i meant like what do you currently want like the most but yeah your right i should have added an option for like multiple
You forgot a very important option i actually would have clicked.
"change the main objective"
didn't think about that i thought most people were kinda ok with how the objective currently works out because the fact is that would be a massive overhaul to the game if they did change the objective. Interesting though
Community change, everyone too salty or toxic, probably the gen perks and the gen, so the gen perks still give the desired effect but not be practically a requirement to combat gen rush (nothing wrong with gen rush I speak both as a killer and survivor for that) as for the measurements, idk, ofcourse the perks would need a huge hit otherwise it's too much, survivor gen perks can stay a little more untouched, it's difficult to say, maybe combat the use of gen perks by reducing gen perk effects, leaving gens untouched but still take longer Vs gen rushing, just something to stop games lasting 4 minutes, legion can do this, Freddy can do this but the rest struggle not because of being bad but spawn or SFW using offerings to elude you from the get go that gets them a gen straight away cause it takes longer to walk to the gen than it is to do, as a survivor (who will take advantage of this hell yes I want to win) it's boring, as a killer it's crushing that you know you aren't guarding all 8 gens but rather 7 and they have 1 less to do
I think all killers should be even and no other one should be stronger since it leads to trends or stuff, like stronger perks are ok but they should buff some other killers powers
Making every pallet on the map super easy for killers to get a free hit is not the solution to balancing the game. What we need are more S tier killers like nurse and spirit.
Other: servers, hitboxes, general gameplay experience. I'd be happy if there was no new content outside bloodhunts and events until those are addressed. As it stands, I'll never have a game under 110-170ms and it sometimes feels like no matter how well I play, I just lose because of lag.
i didn't put that primarily because we are getting dedicated servers
Yeah your right but i feel like that kinda goes with like perk/ items changes since its like perks that increase gen speeds and tool boxes
There's quick then there's 10 seconds, it needs to be controlled, either weaken toolboxes and gen perks or make gens take longer as standard, how can a killer compete to the possibility of each gen done in 50 seconds (not all gens due to positionings the typical is a 3 sided which I timed at 18 seconds, still way too quick) I complain as a survivor and killer about it, boring games
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Uff... picking only one option is no option for me tbh
I would like to have pretty much everything.
sorry i meant like what do you currently want like the most but yeah your right i should have added an option for like multiple
No need to be sorry. ;)
You forgot a very important option i actually would have clicked.
"change the main objective"
didn't think about that i thought most people were kinda ok with how the objective currently works out because the fact is that would be a massive overhaul to the game if they did change the objective. Interesting though
I voted for Spirit but i would like to see reworks around the Pig and Leatherface as well.
Community change, everyone too salty or toxic, probably the gen perks and the gen, so the gen perks still give the desired effect but not be practically a requirement to combat gen rush (nothing wrong with gen rush I speak both as a killer and survivor for that) as for the measurements, idk, ofcourse the perks would need a huge hit otherwise it's too much, survivor gen perks can stay a little more untouched, it's difficult to say, maybe combat the use of gen perks by reducing gen perk effects, leaving gens untouched but still take longer Vs gen rushing, just something to stop games lasting 4 minutes, legion can do this, Freddy can do this but the rest struggle not because of being bad but spawn or SFW using offerings to elude you from the get go that gets them a gen straight away cause it takes longer to walk to the gen than it is to do, as a survivor (who will take advantage of this hell yes I want to win) it's boring, as a killer it's crushing that you know you aren't guarding all 8 gens but rather 7 and they have 1 less to do
There is no "Drop everything else and just fix the goddamn game" option for me so I'm choosing this.
I wish their was a add secondary objectives button.
I want more than generators and to maybe have alternate escape routes like Friday the 13th has etc.
I think all killers should be even and no other one should be stronger since it leads to trends or stuff, like stronger perks are ok but they should buff some other killers powers
Though i say maps, i'm pretty satisfied with the current balance overall.
Making every pallet on the map super easy for killers to get a free hit is not the solution to balancing the game. What we need are more S tier killers like nurse and spirit.
Gens, are, too, damn, quick
Most maps are simply too large for what the killers are these days.
i didn't put that primarily because we are getting dedicated servers
Yeah your right but i feel like that kinda goes with like perk/ items changes since its like perks that increase gen speeds and tool boxes
There's quick then there's 10 seconds, it needs to be controlled, either weaken toolboxes and gen perks or make gens take longer as standard, how can a killer compete to the possibility of each gen done in 50 seconds (not all gens due to positionings the typical is a 3 sided which I timed at 18 seconds, still way too quick) I complain as a survivor and killer about it, boring games
Ment to vote for buffing other killers, ouch. We really need a revote option.
true that would be nice also a feature to change the options once you post the pole