This post has intreaged me I would like to know the numbers. What is base movement speed of Tier 1 Myers - 7% of one mirror and ??? % of the other mirror.
This post has intreaged me I would like to know the numbers. What is base movement speed of Tier 1 Myers - 7% of one mirror and ??? % of the other mirror.
scratched mirror doesnt lower your movement speed, just insures you cant leave T1. T1 base speed is 105%, or 4.2m/s.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its still 0, since he still has the undetectable status effect. Its like running distressing on a killer who has insidious.
Thanks. Ez extra BP lol
are you doing scratched mirror or something?
@LordGlint
Distressing + BBQ + Beast of Prey + Scratched Mirror Myers = BP powerhouse lol
Don't worry, I use the add on that increases your lunge range ;)
My god you're a madman!
You’re a genius :O
You will move so slow. How will you hit anyone??
This post has intreaged me I would like to know the numbers. What is base movement speed of Tier 1 Myers - 7% of one mirror and ??? % of the other mirror.
scratched mirror doesnt lower your movement speed, just insures you cant leave T1. T1 base speed is 105%, or 4.2m/s.
Thank you for the quick reply I wonder how it will be without the lunge increase from boyfriends memo
So it is 105% -%7 for vanity mirror
uhm
126% of 0 is still 0 bro
So the walking speed is 98% 2% less than a running survivor?
Woah really? Thanks, bro
Wait, you mean it isn’t 126%?!?!? I HAVE TO CALL SOMEONE!!!!
Wait, you mean it isn’t 126%?!?!? I HAVE TO CALL SOMEONE!!!!