PC: How do I disable anti aliasing?
Playing on low and medium.
Two patches ago, they introduced a different setting for AA into the game. But its way too aggressive, and things look like playdough now. hehe
Playing on low and medium.
Two patches ago, they introduced a different setting for AA into the game. But its way too aggressive, and things look like playdough now. hehe
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They basically forced everyone into using Ultra anti aliasing. Aren't they using TXAA? I hope not.
Add these to your engine.ini file and you should be able to get rid of it
[/Script/Engine.RendererOverrideSettings]
r.DefaultFeature.AntiAliasing=0
ok thank you for replying. this isn't in my game folder I assume?
It's a bit hidden. If I call correctly you need to press win+r and type %appdata% and from there go one directly back into the "local" folder. There should be a deadbydaylight folder, from there just follow the track till you find the engine.ini file
I hope this is okay to explain...
But you can find the appropriate file under AppData/Local/DeadByDaylight/Saved/Config/WindowsNoEditor. Then you need to edit the engine.ini by adding the information dfrenchiee posted.
FWIW, this was a miracle for me because my game was just about unplayable two patches ago too. Until I did this.
yay it works! game looks playable now
What does resolution do again?
Resolution is basically sharpness of the pixels if I try to explain it casually.