Killers that take no skill to use

If you want easy wins play these killers for a easy win

Doctor
Freddy
 Wraith 
Hill billy
Leatherface 
Clown
These killers here take zero skill to use
Most players that use them just hold spam their ability 

Comments

  • Thanks God we can still play survivors, who needs real skill. I mean, running in circles takes years of training.

  • Freddy is easy win?
    FREDDY?!
    Are you kidding me?!

  • Freddy and Wraith get easy kills? 

    Rank 21 survivor confirmed. I'd argue that Billy is kinda easy but the others are clearly not even top tier except for the Clown.
  • Kek Freddy is easy.

    He's about as easy as shoving your own face in a blender.

  • All these killers get me every time I play a survivor. They must be OP and all just ez mode. It could not possibly be the fact I suck at this game. Never that

  • @feffrey said:
    If you want easy wins play these killers for a easy win

    Doctor
    Freddy
     Wraith 
    Hill billy
    Leatherface 
    Clown
    These killers here take zero skill to use
    Most players that use them just hold spam their ability 

    Did... Did you just say to play Freddy for easy wins?

  • All you have to do with Freddy is use your ability for tracking the walk to each gen 
    That's pretty easy
  • I always play Wraith and Freddy for easy bully-fests. It makes me want to drown myself in my own tears. The survivors win, is that what you mean?

  • @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    @feffrey said:
    If you want easy wins play these killers for a easy win

    Doctor
    Freddy
     Wraith 
    Hill billy
    Leatherface 
    Clown
    These killers here take zero skill to use
    Most players that use them just hold spam their ability 

    Did... Did you just say to play Freddy for easy wins?

    He did...
    "Freddy OP, pls nerf"

  • SURVIVORS THAT TAKE NO SKILL TO USE :

    -All of them, they're just skins anyways.

    Yay hyperboles!

  • @feffrey said:
    All you have to do with Freddy is use your ability for tracking the walk to each gen 
    That's pretty easy

    Please tell me you're trolling.

  • Show me a player that has skill who uses these players lol

    All I have to do with Doctor is spam his shock to find all the survivors 
  • hands @feffrey a Dwight doll

    Now show me where the Doctor zapped you at.

  • feffrey said:
    Show me a player that has skill who uses these players lol

    All I have to do with Doctor is spam his shock to find all the survivors 
    If you die to Wraith, Freddy and Doctor you are just bad and got no skill. But let me give you a tip how to counter Doc:

    Intentionally get Madness 1 as soon as possible once he starts chasing someone.
  • Found the latest member of "Freddy's Bitches."
  • feffrey said:

    If you want easy wins play these killers for a easy win

    Doctor
    Freddy
     Wraith 
    Hill billy
    Leatherface 
    Clown
    These killers here take zero skill to use
    Most players that use them just hold spam their ability 
    Okay, I'm going to get to rank 1 with Freddy then! Wish me luck everyone since it takes no skill to reach rank 1 with Freddy! ;)
  • @feffrey said:
    All you have to do with Freddy is use your ability for tracking the walk to each gen 
    That's pretty easy

    OMG you are serious...
    Please, for the love of god. Play him yourself on high ranks.

  • @Nickenzie said:
    Okay, I'm going to get to rank 1 with Freddy then! Wish me luck everyone since it takes no skill to reach rank 1 with Freddy! ;)

    Also don't use Ruin or NOED since he's soooooo easy kek.

  • Show me a Doctor player that doesn't spam his shock ability ? Just to find screaming survivors 


  • If you noticed, all of these killers are deadly at low ranks. I actually am surprised that he didn't say the pig was easy and takes no skill to use.

    He is possibly around rank 15-20. There is nothing to even debate LUL

  • The pools will help with this I think...  they aren't "easy" it is just ppl deranking and trolling other players (both sides do this). Excited for this because as a solo survivor main having toxic OP teammates are incredibly annoying and kill the fun. Also, because they are more skilled less skilled players take the brunt of the abuse... 
  • Mc_Harty said:

    Also don't use Ruin or NOED since he's soooooo easy kek.

    Dude, I know right! Freddy is just too OP and easy, I don't wanna go overkill on the 4k using NOED or Ruin! ;) Okay, enough joking around lmao!
    feffrey said:
    All you have to do with Freddy is use your ability for tracking the walk to each gen 
    That's pretty easy
    I'm just going to assume your new to DbD so I'll give you some tips to help you against Freddy! :)

    1.) Self Care: It's probably one of the most easiest ways for you to wake yourself up! Just fail a Self Care skill check then you'll force Freddy to sleep you again!

    2.) Dream Realm: When you're outside Freddy's terror radius, he can see your aura if your in the dream realm! Try to use this against him by hiding near him, behind generators (make sure that the generator is between you and Freddy), and most importantly just loop him... his power doesn't do anything to help him while in a chase.

    3.) Solo Survivor: I think this perk is way underrated! Once you get all 3 tokens, Freddy won't be able to see your aura from 60 meters away from where he is in the dream realm! This gives you more opportunities to stealth him which would rather be near impossible in the dream realm.
  • @feffrey said:
    If you want easy wins play these killers for a easy win

    Doctor
    Freddy
     Wraith 
    Hill billy
    Leatherface 
    Clown
    These killers here take zero skill to use
    Most players that use them just hold spam their ability 

    If you mean an easy win on rank 20, then yeah I agree.#
    Good luck on high ranks though :wink:

  • feffrey said:
    If you want easy wins play these killers for a easy win

    Doctor
    Freddy
     Wraith 
    Hill billy
    Leatherface 
    Clown
    These killers here take zero skill to use
    Most players that use them just hold spam their ability 
    you are new. welcome to dbd.
  • @lasombra1979 said:
    hands @feffrey a Dwight doll

    Now show me where the Doctor zapped you at.

    I don't think he zapped him. I think he probed him.

  • @feffrey said:
    If you want easy wins play these killers for a easy win

    Doctor
    Freddy
     Wraith 
    Hill billy
    Leatherface 
    Clown
    These killers here take zero skill to use
    Most players that use them just hold spam their ability 

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_XjOdLkOX8

  • This content has been removed.
  • Well, consider he's saying "spam shock," he probably doesn't even know that the static field is an inert ability.

    But then again...

    FREDDY'S BITCHES

  • @feffrey said:
    Show me a Doctor player that doesn't spam his shock ability ? Just to find screaming survivors 

    Show me a survivor who doesn't press his m1 just to do generators, open exit gates and unhook survivors.

  • Pretty sure that Freddy is Pay to Lose...

    He's more of a nightmare to himself than the survivors
  • I haven't seen a skillful Doctor yet just saying

    If you're going to play a killer play The Nurse she barely takes any skill to use and win. I would know I main her
  • feffrey said:
    I haven't seen a skillful Doctor yet just saying

    If you're going to play a killer play The Nurse she barely takes any skill to use and win. I would know I main her
    git gud and stop crying because you get rekt by every killer.
  • @feffrey said:
    If you want easy wins play these killers for a easy win

    Doctor
    Freddy
     Wraith 
    Hill billy
    Leatherface 
    Clown
    These killers here take zero skill to use
    Most players that use them just hold spam their ability 

    Wow Freddy in there n wraith but not shape interesting .~
    Hillybilly i would say its does not take to much skill to play him well but its still some skill required to play him properly .
    I would say clow require skill to use him properly n to win .
    but thats like me saying u want a free win play meg .

  • @feffrey said:
    If you want easy wins play these killers for a easy win

    Doctor
    Freddy
     Wraith 
    Hill billy
    Leatherface 
    Clown
    These killers here take zero skill to use
    Most players that use them just hold spam their ability 

    Git gud.

  • Lowbei said:
    feffrey said:
    I haven't seen a skillful Doctor yet just saying

    If you're going to play a killer play The Nurse she barely takes any skill to use and win. I would know I main her
    git gud and stop crying because you get rekt by every killer.
    Unlike you kid I actually escape and solo Gens
     Something you've probably never done

    But like I said easy wins with the Doctor takes zero skill to spam the shock field
  • Honestly if you can play a killer without using his ability then that means youre a skilled killer, unless youre a Pig or Doctor or Freddy, cause you kinda have use them
  • This content has been removed.
  • @feffrey said:
    If you want easy wins play these killers for a easy win

    Doctor
    Freddy
     Wraith 
    Hill billy
    Leatherface 
    Clown
    These killers here take zero skill to use
    Most players that use them just hold spam their ability 

    "Freddy
    Wraith"
    lol no

  • Leatherface is one of the worst killers in the game, behind Freddy and Wraith

  • feffrey said:
    Lowbei said:
    feffrey said:
    I haven't seen a skillful Doctor yet just saying

    If you're going to play a killer play The Nurse she barely takes any skill to use and win. I would know I main her
    git gud and stop crying because you get rekt by every killer.
    Unlike you kid I actually escape and solo Gens
     Something you've probably never done

    But like I said easy wins with the Doctor takes zero skill to spam the shock field
    thats ironic son

    you are clearly new and inexperienced. feel free to watch some of my videos to see how to play.
  • I mean I don't think some buffs were needed, but killer isn't easy to play. All require some sort of different skill/playstyle. I mean yeah I'm kinda sad about the exhaustion nerf but...

  • Lowbei said:
    feffrey said:
    Lowbei said:
    feffrey said:
    I haven't seen a skillful Doctor yet just saying

    If you're going to play a killer play The Nurse she barely takes any skill to use and win. I would know I main her
    git gud and stop crying because you get rekt by every killer.
    Unlike you kid I actually escape and solo Gens
     Something you've probably never done

    But like I said easy wins with the Doctor takes zero skill to spam the shock field
    thats ironic son

    you are clearly new and inexperienced. feel free to watch some of my videos to see how to play.
    Why would I watch a clip at how to be Trash at a game? Lol kids these days
  • @feffrey said:
    If you want easy wins play these killers for a easy win

    Doctor
    Freddy
     Wraith 
    Hill billy
    Leatherface 
    Clown
    These killers here take zero skill to use
    Most players that use them just hold spam their ability 

    1. Doctor- Countered by lockers and looping
    2. Freddy- Countered by literally everything in the game but stealth
    3. Wraith- Loop him
    4. Hillbilly- Loop him
    5. Leatherface- Loop him
    6. Clown- Stealth him, learn pallet placements.
      Git Guddith
  • Techn0 said:

    @feffrey said:
    If you want easy wins play these killers for a easy win

    Doctor
    Freddy
     Wraith 
    Hill billy
    Leatherface 
    Clown
    These killers here take zero skill to use
    Most players that use them just hold spam their ability 

    1. Doctor- Countered by lockers and looping
    2. Freddy- Countered by literally everything in the game but stealth
    3. Wraith- Loop him
    4. Hillbilly- Loop him
    5. Leatherface- Loop him
    6. Clown- Stealth him, learn pallet placements.
      Git Guddith
    So your strategy is running around in circles Rofl and you're telling me to get gud
  • feffrey said:
    Lowbei said:
    feffrey said:
    Lowbei said:
    feffrey said:
    I haven't seen a skillful Doctor yet just saying

    If you're going to play a killer play The Nurse she barely takes any skill to use and win. I would know I main her
    git gud and stop crying because you get rekt by every killer.
    Unlike you kid I actually escape and solo Gens
     Something you've probably never done

    But like I said easy wins with the Doctor takes zero skill to spam the shock field
    thats ironic son

    you are clearly new and inexperienced. feel free to watch some of my videos to see how to play.
    Why would I watch a clip at how to be Trash at a game? Lol kids these days
    your butthurt about getting embarrassed on the forum is really funny, and you are welcome for offering you advice about how to git gud.


  • Lowbei said:
    feffrey said:
    Lowbei said:
    feffrey said:
    Lowbei said:
    feffrey said:
    I haven't seen a skillful Doctor yet just saying

    If you're going to play a killer play The Nurse she barely takes any skill to use and win. I would know I main her
    git gud and stop crying because you get rekt by every killer.
    Unlike you kid I actually escape and solo Gens
     Something you've probably never done

    But like I said easy wins with the Doctor takes zero skill to spam the shock field
    thats ironic son

    you are clearly new and inexperienced. feel free to watch some of my videos to see how to play.
    Why would I watch a clip at how to be Trash at a game? Lol kids these days
    your butthurt about getting embarrassed on the forum is really funny, and you are welcome for offering you advice about how to git gud.


    These kids think they're so tough rofl because he can body block hooks and run around in circles....
    Zero skill player
  • @RSB said:
    Thanks God we can still play survivors, who needs real skill. I mean, running in circles takes years of training.

    They actually took 1 year to figure it out tho, for the majority of them, thanks to Ochidos and some other degenerates.

  • feffrey said:
    Lowbei said:
    feffrey said:
    Lowbei said:
    feffrey said:
    Lowbei said:
    feffrey said:
    I haven't seen a skillful Doctor yet just saying

    If you're going to play a killer play The Nurse she barely takes any skill to use and win. I would know I main her
    git gud and stop crying because you get rekt by every killer.
    Unlike you kid I actually escape and solo Gens
     Something you've probably never done

    But like I said easy wins with the Doctor takes zero skill to spam the shock field
    thats ironic son

    you are clearly new and inexperienced. feel free to watch some of my videos to see how to play.
    Why would I watch a clip at how to be Trash at a game? Lol kids these days
    your butthurt about getting embarrassed on the forum is really funny, and you are welcome for offering you advice about how to git gud.


    These kids think they're so tough rofl because he can body block hooks and run around in circles....
    Zero skill player
    you lost and are salty about it.

    git gud.
‹ 1 2