Killers that take no skill to use
If you want easy wins play these killers for a easy win
Doctor
Freddy
Wraith
Hill billy
Leatherface
Clown
These killers here take zero skill to use
Most players that use them just hold spam their ability
Doctor
Freddy
Wraith
Hill billy
Leatherface
Clown
These killers here take zero skill to use
Most players that use them just hold spam their ability
Comments
So If I win as hag every game with 3/4k means I'm skilled? lmao
Awwww Did the killers listed wreck you and so you decided to post about how butthurt you are? GIT GUD
Because running in circles takes a ton of timing and skill amirite?
Barely takes any skill??? What are you smoking?
First off, that's literally his main ability. Telling people to not do that is like telling people not to use Nurse's blinks. And second, (and it's a good one) get better at the game! Doctor is low mid tier!
you don’t need a list you need a new game.
What’s the wraiths ability anyway:
“oh I wonder where the wraith is, there’s a blurry thing I can see in the shape of a wraith that can’t touch me at all, maybe that’s him. I’ll flashlight it..yep that’s him”
Dr on the game with great addons is probably the easiest but these are not easy win killers that require no skill at all.
Solo gens? lol what a great player. He can press m1. I am impressed.
Considering the internet is full of prove to disprove your point I'd still like to see evidence to support your claim.
If you are referring to lower ranks then yes anything works on lower ranks. If you are referring to all ranks then again please do provide evidence.
"Feelings are not facts."
You should stick to Roblox and Fortnite kid
feel free to link us to your profile to check your 30hrs played and your lack of rank1 achievements.
yeah, didnt think so. go ahead and ragequit scrub.
Dude you have literally said that we should play freddy for an easy win. The only thing I am hoping for is that you get better at this game and play at high ranks. Then remember this thread and how much embarrassed yourself in this thread.
I accept that everybody can make mistakes and sometimes get things wrong. I do that as well. However, saying that playing freddy for an easy win is a no no in this game. He is arguably the worst killer in this game and so many people trying to tell you this and instead of trying to understand why people claim that, you try to defend yourself with phrases like go and play fortnite kid. As I have said, it is okay to get things wrong but it is not normal to try to insult people who just tells you the truth.
If you want to grow up and become an adult, instead of getting hard feelings, take the criticism and think what you do wrong.
As a Wraith main that means I have ez wins
even when I play freddy I have ez wins just use my power and they are in the ground, btw my second main is nurse she takes no skill to play her Kappa
guys this is a troll post just ignore him. He says Freddy and Wraith are ez games. He's just a rank 21 survivor
I'm assuming you can link your Legendary Killer achievement? We'll wait while you show us how "easy" it is to win with killers.
Or you just need to git gud.