Only 2 possibilities for Rift Tier 4

Either they purposely made it near impossible for solo survivors and non farming killers to do the challenges...

Or they are really out of touch with how to really play their own game

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Some of these challenges are even near impossible for SWF groups.

  • To be honest it seems the inclusion of auric cells is what made these challenges what they are.

    The don't want to give the rift away free each time and would rather most players spend at least some real to get the next one which makes sense from a business standpoint.

    My wish then is they drop the full auric cells carrot and stick idea and give say 50-70% instead and then make the challenges more obtainable for all and aling them more with playing the game instead of detracting from it.

    I beleive the more people that can earn the rewards they pay for without having to farm in games or having the stars align would mean the worth of the pass is greater so they would be happy to pay a little bit each time for it.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Why not both?

    Yeah I think both. They don't give a ######### about solos (like look since when we ask to buff solos a little bit and still nothing was done) but they also don't know how sweaty red ranks play. They are in brown ranks, so how can they know.

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    To be honest it seems the inclusion of auric cells is what made these challenges what they are.

    The don't want to give the rift away free each time and would rather most players spend at least some real to get the next one which makes sense from a business standpoint.

    My wish then is they drop the full auric cells carrot and stick idea and give say 50-70% instead and then make the challenges more obtainable for all and aling them more with playing the game instead of detracting from it.

    I beleive the more people that can earn the rewards they pay for without having to farm in games or having the stars align would mean the worth of the pass is greater so they would be happy to pay a little bit each time for it.

    I think you’re 100% right!!! If it was just differ colored skins of existing skins and some charms they would want everyone to be able to complete it. But facing the risk of giving premium away for free has made them want a very small % of the player base to complete it.

  • @justarandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/805022#Comment_805022

    Yeah I think both. They don't give a ######### about solos (like look since when we ask to buff solos a little bit and nothing done) but they also don't know how sweaty red ranks play. They are in brown ranks, so how can they now.

    Some of them claim to play in the red ranks, I’ve seen them at least reaching those ranks before... but I would bet dollar to donuts they wouldn’t be able to complete the killer challenges, and could only do the survivor in SWF

  • The rift 4 challenges are all doable but you would have to play so many games and have just the right set of circumstances happen to get it that's it's not feasible. I'm guessing they are that way so that some people will spend auric cells on the tiers so that behaviour makes money. Standard procedure with this kinda stuff... make it super hard or grindy so people will spend money to just skip it.

  • @silverwolf4455 said:

    The rift 4 challenges are all doable but you would have to play so many games and have just the right set of circumstances happen to get it that's it's not feasible. I'm guessing they are that way so that some people will spend auric cells on the tiers so that behaviour makes money. Standard procedure with this kinda stuff... make it super hard or grindy so people will spend money to just skip it.

    It’s actually costing them money, from me anyways. If I could have gotten near finished myself I will have gladly paid 10 for premium and whatever it cost me to buy the other remaining tiers of thats how it works.

    But the way I personally feel, that they made it near impossible, makes me not want to give them any money at all. I didn’t even buy the new legion outfits today and I think they look SWEET AF

  • Is removing the auric cells an option for them?