Is the timing for flashlight saves still the same or did they change it?
When did you last play the game? It's been the same since they changed the pickup times for killers. If you played before that, then the timing is different.
When did you last play the game? It's been the same since they changed the pickup times for killers. If you played before that, then the timing is different.
I play the game almost everyday, just had some kind of faint memories of a video and I was missing some flashlightsave but guess Im just boosted then :D
This is up to date, and it hasn't been changed in a while.
Well, yes this is a good timing. HOWEVER, he is using a purple flashlight and has great addons. How about a normal flash with a normal flashlight? I love the timer but again, results heavily vary on what you are using.
Well, yes this is a good timing. HOWEVER, he is using a purple flashlight and has great addons. How about a normal flash with a normal flashlight? I love the timer but again, results heavily vary on what you are using.
So take this "gif" with a grain of salt.
Normal flashlights take about 2 seconds to blind the killer. It's best to start blinding right as the survivor is being hoisted on their shoulder. The timing is tight and most killers will face a wall if they see flashlights in the lobby.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When did you last play the game? It's been the same since they changed the pickup times for killers. If you played before that, then the timing is different.
I play the game almost everyday, just had some kind of faint memories of a video and I was missing some flashlightsave but guess Im just boosted then :D
Flashlight saves got much, much harder. But killers can easily counter them too. I wouldn't use flashlights.
One of my friends made this gif that shows the timing needed for flashlight saves (keep in mind that latency can cause it to be slightly off):
This is up to date, and it hasn't been changed in a while.
Well, yes this is a good timing. HOWEVER, he is using a purple flashlight and has great addons. How about a normal flash with a normal flashlight? I love the timer but again, results heavily vary on what you are using.
So take this "gif" with a grain of salt.
Normal flashlights take about 2 seconds to blind the killer. It's best to start blinding right as the survivor is being hoisted on their shoulder. The timing is tight and most killers will face a wall if they see flashlights in the lobby.
@SlimyTaco Flashlight timings don't change at all anymore! No addons adjust how fast it blinds, so that timing is for all flashlights with any addons.
LIES, I just tested them LMAO
OhTofu made a guide, it includes many basic things, but also the correct timing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKhVtADbjlo