POLL: How Noticable is the Higher Chance to gain better quality items as you prestige?
Loading poll...
Embedded Not Working?: http://www.strawpoll.me/16140005
Sorry if my wording is a bit confusing.
Comments
But I got her to prestige 3 and honestly the game has still been giving me video tapes, combat straps and medical files up the wazoo. if I'm lucky I might bump into an Amanda's Letter or Tampered Timer once every 5 webs but that's about it.
If you dont want the cosmetics, there's no point in prestiging your characters.
It's a very small percentage. The Commons and Uncommon %s go down a few points from P0 to P3 and the Ultra Rares get a slight bump. I can't remember exactly the numbers, but it was considerably less than 5%.
same with the 5 P3 killers
I honestly don't feel a diFFerence at all.
Slight difference. 10% or less I think
I can't notice any difference at all.