Idea to end pallet looping
Machine gun.
Discuss.
Discuss.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's part of the game now, everything is balanced around it.
But, uh... Nothing is balanced, that is the point.
The game is in the best state it has ever been. And they're still tweaking things, give the devs time.
The numbers are already very small (it's +0.2 m/s at Bloodlust I, if memory serves).
No, +0.2 m/s. +0.2% isn't even 0.01 m/s. Anyway, other than BL III, I don't think they're even that significant.
1-Reduce the killers' hitboxes to be about the same size as the survivors'.
2-Profit.
Survivors do not get hit "6 feet away" from a window unless they're playing against the Huntress and/or are experiencing heavy lag. You know that's true, so why are you trying to make it sound like a normal scenario? As for pallets, they can get hit at the same time as they drop the pallet. I see no problem with this - you got a stun, the Killer got a hit. Don't be greedy with the pallet and you might just not get hit.
Record it and post your ISP and location (just the country, obviously), as well as the Killer's location (again, just the country). Connections are two-way, so even if your Internet is "top grade" (which I doubt, TBH), there's a chance the Killer's isn't.
Yes, I doubt that you have "top grade" Internet, but I'm willing to be proven wrong, which is why I asked for information. Sorry if I don't take what you say at face value and actually require evidence for your claims.
Heres the difference between Looping and Camping : Camping has a negative draw back that all other Survivors have free reign of the map to do whatever they please.
Looping has no draw backs at all. It’s pure positive. The survivors fail state is being found by the Killer. Looping the Killer turns that failure into a win scenario.
As Survivor, You win if the Killer can’t find you. However you still win if you just Loop them. As Killer, you lose if you can’t find them, you still loose if you get looped.
Juking in a thicket of woods is alright, but you shouldn’t be doing that for more than 20 seconds. The focus should be losing the Killer, not running them around like a kite on a string.
Mad for the hit boxes, the issue you’re having is latency. It’s not your connection, it’s the Killer’s your connected to.
Though to be frank, I didn’t say adjust the hit box sizes. I said change blood lust. We’re you talking to @Acromio?
And I'm trying to help you, but to do so I need more information, and I also need to see what the problem actually is.
I may have thought you said it but I can agree you should be trying to lose the killer instead of running around trying to troll I interpreted the whole hit box increase as someone was swinging too early and got mad because they missed or got 360 and lost the survivor, like I was saying though it could be a connection issue with my problem or maybe even a lag switch but there’s no reason why I should get down if I’m already through a pallet or window and running away Then from nowhere get hit from the other side of the pallet far enough that when they break it they still have to take a few more steps to pick me up once they’re through it
Well when I get home I’ll play some matches and when it happens I’ll load a video on here and give the info you asked for
here you go 30ms ping no lag. happens often but you will still be in denial.
https://clips.twitch.tv/VenomousChillyWebCurseLit