They really could have gone for a batter aesthetic for the hospital gown, too.
At least it's something in the movies though. Is shirtless Myers?
No, no shirtless Myers in any of the movies. Actually, if you watch the first movie, the original, he has the mechanics clothing before he gets the mask. So technically, the mask and the hospital gown we're never a combination in the movie. He ditches the hospital gown after he kills the mechanic and steals his suit, then he steals the mask from the store. Just being technical, I'm a big Myers fan LOL
I believe in Halloween 4, he steals it from a store as well. Breaks out of the ambulance the night before... LOL now I'm going to have to watch it in the next day or two , you might be right!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They really could have gone for a batter aesthetic for the hospital gown, too.
At least it's something in the movies though. Is shirtless Myers?
Perfection.
I dont have any words
Actually to us peeps in the Uk, he does have pants on, pants aka boxers, underwear >.<
I thought about @ing you because of this. XD
we also got shirtless frank lmao
No, no shirtless Myers in any of the movies. Actually, if you watch the first movie, the original, he has the mechanics clothing before he gets the mask. So technically, the mask and the hospital gown we're never a combination in the movie. He ditches the hospital gown after he kills the mechanic and steals his suit, then he steals the mask from the store. Just being technical, I'm a big Myers fan LOL
@Drummerman74
Pretty sure the mask/gown combo is from later in the series. Halloween 4? Haven't watched them for a decade.
I believe in Halloween 4, he steals it from a store as well. Breaks out of the ambulance the night before... LOL now I'm going to have to watch it in the next day or two , you might be right!