Can I join the ban party

Comments

  • Yes please. Ban ALL the things!

  • LMAO. Yes! Join me and @Lowbei
  • welcome aari!!

    I have been warned to stop causing a ruckus, but i swear im not doing anything :)
  • Lowbei said:
    welcome aari!!

    I have been warned to stop causing a ruckus, but i swear im not doing anything :)
    They got ahold of your stash didn’t they? Went in the fridge and grabbed your kool-aid. Look what you have done. Jk this isn’t your fault.
  • Yes please ban OP  because OP is using speed hacks and has somehow manage to post multiple threads and replies at once! 

    Not to to mention OP is using wall hacks because OP knows what I’m replying before I ever even replied!

    OP is also overpowered please nerf because OP is too social and gets too many votes!

    OP also threatened my pet & I don’t even have a pet!

    OP also camps the threads which is totally unfair and doesn’t let me reply

    oh and lastly (the leatherface clansmans can agree to this) OP plays SWF which is TOTALLY OVERPOWERED and MUST be eliminated from the game and it TOTALLY wouldn’t dissuade people from playing DBD
  • @Mr_Jay_Stark said:
    Yes please ban OP  because OP is using speed hacks and has somehow manage to post multiple threads and replies at once! 

    Not to to mention OP is using wall hacks because OP knows what I’m replying before I ever even replied!

    OP is also overpowered please nerf because OP is too social and gets too many votes!

    OP also threatened my pet & I don’t even have a pet!

    OP also camps the threads which is totally unfair and doesn’t let me reply

    oh and lastly (the leatherface clansmans can agree to this) OP plays SWF which is TOTALLY OVERPOWERED and MUST be eliminated from the game and it TOTALLY wouldn’t dissuade people from playing DBD

    HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

  • Wow so they finally got a mod and he went crazy?

    Only thing worse then no moderation is inconsistent moderation.

  • Wow so they finally got a mod and he went crazy?

    Only thing worse then no moderation is inconsistent moderation.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/11660

    It just so happens that mods have always been on the forums, they just hardly ever check in on the forums. So much for doing their job... 
  • Wow so they finally got a mod and he went crazy?

    Only thing worse then no moderation is inconsistent moderation.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/11660

    It just so happens that mods have always been on the forums, they just hardly ever check in on the forums. So much for doing their job... 
    Makes me wonder where I can apply for a job as mod.
  • Tsulan said:

    Wow so they finally got a mod and he went crazy?

    Only thing worse then no moderation is inconsistent moderation.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/11660

    It just so happens that mods have always been on the forums, they just hardly ever check in on the forums. So much for doing their job... 
    Makes me wonder where I can apply for a job as mod.
    The devs would have to be looking for more mods but right now, I don’t think they have any spots open otherwise they would have announced it.

    I emailed the devs earlier and told them that they need to keep their mods in check and that my sarcastic thread about going on strike for Lowbei getting deleted was silly.

    And guess what? The devs hardly ever check these forums at all which means the mods have the free abuse of power and if you try to email the devs to get your ban on the forums appealed, they’ll just carelessly hand it right back to the mods to discuss and decide if they should lift the ban are not.  Absolutely unprofessional.

    I even suggested to them that they should have an entire re-work of their team and to consider looking at the forums to promote people to become a mod because there are some people on here that is totally chill and have a unbiased opinion on things. 
  • Tsulan said:

    Wow so they finally got a mod and he went crazy?

    Only thing worse then no moderation is inconsistent moderation.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/11660

    It just so happens that mods have always been on the forums, they just hardly ever check in on the forums. So much for doing their job... 
    Makes me wonder where I can apply for a job as mod.
    The devs would have to be looking for more mods but right now, I don’t think they have any spots open otherwise they would have announced it.

    I emailed the devs earlier and told them that they need to keep their mods in check and that my sarcastic thread about going on strike for Lowbei getting deleted was silly.

    And guess what? The devs hardly ever check these forums at all which means the mods have the free abuse of power and if you try to email the devs to get your ban on the forums appealed, they’ll just carelessly hand it right back to the mods to discuss and decide if they should lift the ban are not.  Absolutely unprofessional.

    I even suggested to them that they should have an entire re-work of their team and to consider looking at the forums to promote people to become a mod because there are some people on here that is totally chill and have a unbiased opinion on things. 
    To be fair you literally taunted and asked to be banned. So they gave you what you wanted.