Why people said that clown is not so good, in my opinion is the third best killer

Clowning around is cool

Comments

  • I agree, he is one of the best. Who would you say #2 best is?
  • Ehhh....third best? I’m assuming you mean that Nurse and Billy are one and two? I’d still put Myers, Doctor, and Huntress above the Clown. The Clown is good no doubt but third best? Nah. He is mid-tier. Maybe I say that because I’m not great with long range attacks. Clown is good because he is one of the killer who can have an instant down. One of his ultra rare add-ons can insta-down a survivor. I’d put him at #6 or #7 right above or below The Pig.
  • Hmmmmm nope.

    He's better than average, but still below quite a few killers imo.

  • Smart survivors don't give him free hits like everybody is claiming. He gets a lot of free pallet drops but that does not do much when he is getting genrushed. I place him next to pig and I wish I could put him higher. He just has nothing going for him other than his good chasing. Either way I am happy to see people enjoying him as much as I do. Try throwing at the top of the cow tree, it increases the spread of the bottles tremendously.

  • @GT_Legend2 said:
    I agree, he is one of the best. Who would you say #2 best is?

    hillbilly is the second one

  • @MegMain98 said:
    Ehhh....third best? I’m assuming you mean that Nurse and Billy are one and two? I’d still put Myers, Doctor, and Huntress above the Clown. The Clown is good no doubt but third best? Nah. He is mid-tier. Maybe I say that because I’m not great with long range attacks. Clown is good because he is one of the killer who can have an instant down. One of his ultra rare add-ons can insta-down a survivor. I’d put him at #6 or #7 right above or below The Pig.

    i think clown is better than doctor, doctor is great from tracking but still gets pallet loops if the surv know how to counter him, huntress is too slow but obviusly u can throw hatches but if u failed all hatches, well, get ready from getting lopped, michael isnt better than clown because he all time gets pallet toop in infinites and gen rush, but michel myers is powerfull and very fun killer, clown literally is anti infinites, some pallet loops and he is very fast, i know, he has 115% but that little 115% makes him better than our axy girl

  • @Penny said:

    @MegMain98 said:
    Ehhh....third best? I’m assuming you mean that Nurse and Billy are one and two? I’d still put Myers, Doctor, and Huntress above the Clown. The Clown is good no doubt but third best? Nah. He is mid-tier. Maybe I say that because I’m not great with long range attacks. Clown is good because he is one of the killer who can have an instant down. One of his ultra rare add-ons can insta-down a survivor. I’d put him at #6 or #7 right above or below The Pig.

    i think clown is better than doctor, doctor is great from tracking but still gets pallet loops if the surv know how to counter him, huntress is too slow but obviusly u can throw hatches but if u failed all hatches, well, get ready from getting lopped, michael isnt better than clown because he all time gets pallet toop in infinites and gen rush, but michel myers is powerfull and very fun killer, clown literally is anti infinites, some pallet loops and he is very fast, i know, he has 115% but that little 115% makes him better than our axy girl

    too, the clown can recharge the bottles and its very easy to throw the bottle in survivor.

  • He is fun to play, but honestly, I would not call him the third best killer in the game.

  • After the incoming huntress nerf, she'll be mid tier and the clown is the king of mid tier.
    I put her above doctor but below the clown.
    Only billy and nurse will be high tier.

  • Sn0wJob said:

    After the incoming huntress nerf, she'll be mid tier and the clown is the king of mid tier.
    I put her above doctor but below the clown.
    Only billy and nurse will be high tier.

    What is the Huntress nerf?
  • MegMain98 said:
    Sn0wJob said:

    After the incoming huntress nerf, she'll be mid tier and the clown is the king of mid tier.
    I put her above doctor but below the clown.
    Only billy and nurse will be high tier.

    What is the Huntress nerf?
    They are going to change Tinkerer. As well as nerf her add ons for faster wind up and throw that are stacked to be lightning quick. Referred to as “Machine Guntress”. Named so because she can throw so fast it’s alomst like have Machine Gun build back in the game. 
  • I know People will say: UHH HUNTRESS IS BETTA!!!!
    but as a Survivor it is pretty easy to dodge them
    The Clown is even better than Myers and Doctor(even though Doctor is my Favorite)

  • And Doctor is better then Huntress since she is slow as ######### and it sucks to be in a Chase with no Hatchets
    Meanwhile Doctor is always 115% when he wants to Punish those Survivors
  • Solid 5th for Clown, very balanced, but TBH that is kind of a weakness as well.

    1. Nurse
    2. Hill Billy
    3. Huntress
    4. Myers
    5. Clown

    Those are my top 5

  • @LRGamer said:
    And Doctor is better then Huntress since she is slow as ######### and it sucks to be in a Chase with no Hatchets
    Meanwhile Doctor is always 115% when he wants to Punish those Survivors

    always not, in punishment mode is 110%, i disagree the fact that huntress is worst than doctor, because huntress, if ur very good with her, is a monster, u think huntress is fine with 110% because she literally can destroy all survivors in basement. doctor's power is fine but u lost time using it, he is very fun and he farm bloodpoints like god, but in my personal opinion he es a little weak. is very nice for tracking althought

  • Penny said:

    @LRGamer said:
    And Doctor is better then Huntress since she is slow as ######### and it sucks to be in a Chase with no Hatchets
    Meanwhile Doctor is always 115% when he wants to Punish those Survivors

    always not, in punishment mode is 110%, i disagree the fact that huntress is worst than doctor, because huntress, if ur very good with her, is a monster, u think huntress is fine with 110% because she literally can destroy all survivors in basement. doctor's power is fine but u lost time using it, he is very fun and he farm bloodpoints like god, but in my personal opinion he es a little weak. is very nice for tracking althought

    You know I said that he is Faster WHEN HE IS PUNISHING THEM
    HE CAN’T DO THAT IN THERAPY MODE 
    I KNOW HE HAS 110% MOVEMENT SPEED IN THERAPY MODE
    And I know he is weak but he is still my favorite and the reason why I play this game
  • I even as some Buff Ideas for him and Nerf Ideas for SWF:

  • @LRGamer said:
    Penny said:

    @LRGamer said:

    And Doctor is better then Huntress since she is slow as ######### and it sucks to be in a Chase with no Hatchets

    Meanwhile Doctor is always 115% when he wants to Punish those Survivors

    always not, in punishment mode is 110%, i disagree the fact that huntress is worst than doctor, because huntress, if ur very good with her, is a monster, u think huntress is fine with 110% because she literally can destroy all survivors in basement. doctor's power is fine but u lost time using it, he is very fun and he farm bloodpoints like god, but in my personal opinion he es a little weak. is very nice for tracking althought

    You know I said that he is Faster WHEN HE IS PUNISHING THEM
    HE CAN’T DO THAT IN THERAPY MODE 
    I KNOW HE HAS 110% MOVEMENT SPEED IN THERAPY MODE
    And I know he is weak but he is still my favorite and the reason why I play this game

    i want to said Theraphy, punishment mode is 115%

  • He's clearly below some other killers.
    Still a pretty decent pick considering how trashy some killers are. At least he can chase decently.

  • @Shapy said:
    Im really suprised that no one mentioned the Hag yet to be up in the top 5. 
    Its like Most ppl said before the Hag buff that her Player Base is rly small and even the buff wont Change that.

    IMO, Hag is 3rd if you know what you're doing with her.

  • Esheon said:

    @Shapy said:
    Im really suprised that no one mentioned the Hag yet to be up in the top 5. 
    Its like Most ppl said before the Hag buff that her Player Base is rly small and even the buff wont Change that.

    IMO, Hag is 3rd if you know what you're doing with her.

    I played the new Hag
    and she still gets looped
    but good luck out there in the Fog