The Biggest Issue In Dead By Daylight

Its not Prayer Beads, Iri Head or even lampkin with balanced and 3 toolboxes and a key.

Disconnecting because you got downed or because you see something you dont like, it guarantees a loss on the survivors side no matter how good the survivors are, all because you can't have the decency to at least try.

Comments

  • I came back after taking a 2 week break and was really suprised every single game I was in with a friend the first person who got downed would insta disconnect. Was pretty suprising and ruined the game pretty much from that point on

  • @1saltypug said:

    I came back after taking a 2 week break and was really suprised every single game I was in with a friend the first person who got downed would insta disconnect. Was pretty suprising and ruined the game pretty much from that point on

    I had somone dc on me as killer with 2 gens left and gave me the game, I have no idea why but it literally gave me the game.

  • I agree with this. I'd rather take the death and at least get the blood points for the match, and possibly safety.

    I've had games as killer where I even help out the remaining because there were 2 DC's in the first minute. Even in death, you are useful to a team. You are at least a distraction for a couple of seconds.

    That being said, killers aren't immune to this. Dirty tactics and a "Git gud" when getting called out on it is not ok.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    I agree with this. I'd rather take the death and at least get the blood points for the match, and possibly safety.

    I've had games as killer where I even help out the remaining because there were 2 DC's in the first minute. Even in death, you are useful to a team. You are at least a distraction for a couple of seconds.

    That being said, killers aren't immune to this. Dirty tactics and a "Git gud" when getting called out on it is not ok.

    Dcing has literally no counter play for anyone, it should be changed or shouldn't be an option at any point in the game.

  • image.png

    Aye fam, I think I get what you are saying

  • @premiumRICE said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/487/0KE50E1VB96I.png

    Aye fam, I think I get what you are saying

    You dared to play the game toxic survivor "git gud"

  • I disagree. I find myself coming back every month and a half for no more than 3 weeks. I think the lack of attention towards newer and more refreshing gameplay is needed and that it's in high-demand. I would love to see some new game modes to modify the core gameplay.