Pig is still revealed by OoO
So, uh. Pretty good job so far I guess? It's bugged to currently show Pig. Despite having the Undetectable status
While crouched I mean.
So, uh. Pretty good job so far I guess? It's bugged to currently show Pig. Despite having the Undetectable status
While crouched I mean.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
far so job good pretty
I should probably state it doesn't show aura, but the perk lights up. Think of it like a reverse spine chill.
Pretty sure the perk is lighting up because it's still technically activating, you just can't read the Killer's aura. The Killer should still be able to see yours though.
This is correct. You are revealing your aura to the killer, so the perk is active.
So spine chill but suicide?
But doesn't that somewhat defeat the purpose of the killer's aura being hidden?
Now the perk live to its name: Object of Obsession. Asking Killer to tunnel you to death.
As a Survivor Im not dare to use the perk, because Im not a chaser, and dont have friends who play this game to play SWF
As a Killer I hate when I see someone uses this perk, especially in SWF.
So I like the change.
Spine chill, but you get to perish.
Not, its more like Premonition that no cool down and no range limit.
but you get to perish.