The Archives voice-over
So i got my first piece of lore from the archives from the... chemist? or alchemist.. whatever.
And i was pleasantly surprised to hear a voice over. However i thought that the reading was kinda ehhhh... Not to be mean to whoever did the voice-over.
What is your opinion on the reader's performance?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I think the guy reads a bit too fast. If I want to read fast I do it myself, a voiceover should take it slower and add more pathos imo.
i agree. They dont pause for long enough
More pathos would be good, but a nice touch indeed, didn't expect that
I mostly liked it...but some sentences are read like a run-on sentence. Definitely needs some working on, or...try to hire a voice actor for it...there are multiple YouTuber voice actors that could be reached out to or jus notable YouTubers that have a really nice voice.
I prefer reading stuff myself.
Can you turn the voice off?
Decent voice, bad delivery.
Yes just hit stop
I think his voice is nice. The part of The Hunger is read quite fast (almost too fast for me as non native speaker) but I think it fits the theme,that he reads it quite rushed.
He sounded like he needed to read it in a hurry or else he'll be moried to death.
Sounds like Alan Wake when he reads a manuscript page:
https://youtu.be/xc6WUXfXlXM
I like it. I hate when the voice over is slow.
Just..."get on with it!" You know?
Okay, thanks.
I think he's pretty decent but they definitely need to slow it down. I wanna savor the lore not rush through it. Especially since each bit is only a paragraph.
@Boss
I believe I saw an option to disable auto-play towards the bottom of the screen . That should help
👍️