Oh Good, Survivors Can Deny Killer's Rifts
I have to Hook 8 Survivors.
I CAN'T DO THIS IF THEY KEEP DISCONNECTING!
I have to Hook 8 Survivors.
I CAN'T DO THIS IF THEY KEEP DISCONNECTING!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh good, killers can deny survivor's rifts.
I have to complete 2 generators.
I CAN'T DO THIS IF THEY KEEP DISCONNECTING!
I doubt you will always get games where they disconnect on hook. Chill.
So in all your matches, every survivor DC's?
Did they leave the harder "Hook all 4 Survivors in the basement at the same time" challenge stuff in the Rifts too?
Cuz that'll be borderline impossible with the DC meta.
Insidious bubba
We won't know for over a month. The hard ones are in level 3& 4 and we can only see level 1 at the moment
And if they simply say "its insidious bubba rush the gens and let me die" its all over.
I thought progression wasn't working at all? Is it?
Awesome. /s
I am not looking forward to that at all.
As per the point of this thread; if even one DCs it's buh-bye challenge.
Killer challenges shouldn't be under the control of all 4 Survivors. It's kinda lame.
Not one killer stays long enough for you to do TWO gens?
I was just illustrating how silly OP's comment is, they'll be able to make at least SOME progress towards the challenge in a match.
I'm under the impression some of these challenges must be completed in one match. If getting 8 hooks isn't a single match challenge then you are correct about the comment.
I highly doubt that it would be a challenge on the first tome