Can we make it so we keep items/addons/offerings if...
everyone DCes instantly and the game is over in less than a minute?
everyone DCes instantly and the game is over in less than a minute?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seconded.
Tired of this happening...
I third this I literally just had a game where once they noticed I was playing Hag 3 dc'd the other also dc'd once he realized I wasn't gonna give him hatch...
I think they're implementing something once dedicated servers are out so you keep addons/items/offerings if the match ends within a few minutes of starting. I know they're doing it for survivors if killers d/c anyway.
Yikes.
And another one... 3 DCes within 15 seconds, last guy grabs hatch. They all made sure to stick around to tell me off though.
Dude! You need to get that P3 skin for Freddy, He looks AMAZING!
About the post, I say yes, you shouldn't loose those addons after the 2nd DC, that's the rule I'd put
My man, I just don't think the universe wants you to play with those add-ons
Meh... I already have all the perks unlocked on Freddy. Im not too concerned over prestige cosmetics, expecially since theyre releasing ACTUAL cosmetics for licensed killers now.
@LordGlint As a survivor I don't even understand what is being said here, it's so dumb. I'm glad we don't have gamechat on PS4 so I'm not subjected to this sort of thing lol only private messages ๐
The fact that the game announces a whole 12% slowdown as soon as you load in is the killer... I feel like people assume I run abunch of slowdown perks aswell, like dying light. Once they DC and see surge instead though...gotta stick to your guns and pretend THATS OP...
LMAO that's right too. I'm getting beyond sick of the DC-fest
Figured surge would make my "dmg 6 gens" challenge pretty easy, lol. Didnt know I had the loadout of the apocalypse. The whining about only facing spirit players just makes this even funnier.
@Peanits @not_Queen Can this be a thing already? Protect addons and items if multiple ppl DC at the start of the match.
I fourth this they should make it for when only 1 person DC's though because that's still a waste