Command Priority
Can the priority of commands be looked into?
I’m sick and tired of attempting to unhook someone, only for me to heal instead. Why does the heal action have a higher priority than the unhook action?
Can the priority of commands be looked into?
I’m sick and tired of attempting to unhook someone, only for me to heal instead. Why does the heal action have a higher priority than the unhook action?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
that's why I have my heal button on the dpad they are only used for emotes
Sounds like you were either at a weird angle from the hook or werent close enough to it.Also...self care...-hiss- jk
How do you even separate self heal from unhook?
Arent they all under the umbrella of secondary actions?
I'm pretty sure self care is separate I know medkit heal for me is RT
Heal and unhook are separate buttons...
Medkit yes, because using items is separated from actions (like healing with self care)
So now the question becomes, why on the dpad?
Would understand if I was a metre away, but when I have this happen 1cm from the hooked person it feels like a joke
Heal with item, yes.
Self-heal or healing someone else, no.
Gotta pretty much hug the hook and collide with the survivor.
Same with Lockers and Windows. I dont really enjoy being sucked into the locker when 3 meters away.
Oh gotcha
Detection range for unhooking might need looking into as well then if you need to be touching them to unhook XD
Cant unhook ppl using telekinetic powers
True, but same could be said for Killers that cha-cha slide to hook someone XD