if you think she's so unfair, why don't you play her?
Because I like playing Pig, Ghostface, and Demogorgon. And to be fair it’s not that I think spirit is strong. It’s just I feel the fact that she can body bump into survivors and being able to hear them gives survivors little counter play. And lastly while iron will is a viable option. I don’t agree that a perk that not every survivor may not have is the only way to counter a killer.
Because I like playing Pig, Ghostface, and Demogorgon. And to be fair it’s not that I think spirit is strong. It’s just I feel the fact that she can body bump into survivors and being able to hear them gives survivors little counter play. And lastly while iron will is a viable option. I don’t agree that a perk that not every survivor may not have is the only way to counter a killer.
What can I say, there is a small chance that developers will do something with her
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You are gonna wait a long time my friend.
You are gonna wait pretty long time so.
Edit:Marcus you bastard beat me by one minute.
Thats ok. We waited a long time for EGC and Nurse. Along with insta heals and Pallet changes. I’ll wait for this much needed change as well.
Lmao 😂
We’ll probably get it before the halloween event
Sorry, not happening.
if you think she's so unfair, why don't you play her?
I can, she is the funnest killer to face imo.
Because I like playing Pig, Ghostface, and Demogorgon. And to be fair it’s not that I think spirit is strong. It’s just I feel the fact that she can body bump into survivors and being able to hear them gives survivors little counter play. And lastly while iron will is a viable option. I don’t agree that a perk that not every survivor may not have is the only way to counter a killer.
What can I say, there is a small chance that developers will do something with her
I can’t wait until her buff either! SS Tier AWAITS!!!
Hehe...