Laurie and Micheal cosmetics tommorow!
Finally after 3 years laurie and micheal are getting some fresh fits tommorow! Who’s buying what?
Finally after 3 years laurie and micheal are getting some fresh fits tommorow! Who’s buying what?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
how do you know it’s tomorrow
There won't be cosmetics without the 3.3.0 patch. They are in the Files of this Patch.
The dates of the cosmetic release dates were leaked
Oh nice do you know when the jane and David skins release
also does the leak include their prices
They cannot release them yet as 3.3.0 isn't out yet, so those got delayed too
ok
Awesome! So glad to see Laurie getting her sweater/skirt outfit from the 1978 film. Michael's patient outfit...not so much, to be honest. I'm REALLY looking forward to the classic Ghostface robe, I'll definitely be buying that 😀
You must be new here.
They are coming november 2nd on day of the dead
The Blight Cosmetics were in the Files of the Hotfix Patch... not in the 3.3.0 ;)
what do you mean
Not without the 3.3.0 Patch
The Blight cosmetics WERE in the files for 3.2.2
No they weren’t they couldn’t be found when people datamined the cosmetics for that update. I guess they were in the hotfix as someone above said although i’m not sure.
*Remembers when I saw the outfits on a render before they released the ptb*
The Blight Cosmetics were there before the ptb went live.
They were in the PTB currently not on the live version I just checked the files.
Well whatever happens let’s hope it works out and we can get them tommorow
The Blight cosmetics were in the previous update. Every cosmetic that is currently in the game files has been released. No others can come out until the update rolls out.
Awe man so no laurie and micheal tommorow that sucks!!
@Peanits so when the update does come out will all the cosmetics be delayed accordingly then?
They won't be "delayed" so to speak since we don't announce any dates for them. The only thing we would ever say about new cosmetics is that they release sometime between the update they are added in and the update following.
RIP Dead by Daylight
Im going to get Michael cosmetic, but Laurie's is ugly
Well since the update is tommorow looks like we are getting the cosmetics after all!
I mean it'd be pretty dumb to not release cosmetics for the Halloween characters ON Halloween.
I'm excited to look at them and hopefully see people actually USE THEM, I rarely see anyone actually wearing store cosmetics when it comes to Killers.
The Michael one is pretty unlikely, trading head to toe black for a bright blue on a stealth killer is a pretty big downgrade.
Only time it'd be cool would be on Lery's when you look like a mental patient and play with the mirror so being hard to see doesn't matter.
That's what I'm hoping to see because it would be super aesthetic, straight from the dam movies right there.
Hopefully the leaked schedule will still apply tomorrow. I see no reason for it not to but still, this delay has me questioning things. Nov 6 is International Babysitter Day and I sure hope it's not delayed a week. 😎
I can’t wait for the laurie outfit
I would love to buy Ghostface classic outfit first :C but Haloween has everything with Myers and Laurie so I expect both first
I'm so excited for the Ghostface outfit! Plz come out soon Funworld(TM) Ghostface
Yeah it’d be a shame if that skin didn’t drop. ;)
I'm more interested in that Julie skin tbh.
They will probably be Very Rare, so probably 1080 cells at release. At least my prediction.
I think they are purple cosmetics but if you have iridescent shards they're also available through that according to leaks by daylight
The new Laurie attire her best one.
If Michael was unmasked, like when he escapes the hospital, I would be interested. But that's not going to happen obviously. As it stands, I think it's just silly.
So they'll actually be one of the few cosmetics that'll have an iri shard price? That's cool!
I want a new cosmetic for Freddy!!! Would buy immediately lol.
Jane Jake Julie and Frank are all apparently for shards