What thing that you do makes you feel "the real gamer" when you're a survivor?
You know, that thing that when you do it you feel powerfull AF. Examples?
Master Dodge:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjxkOPAxQdc&feature=youtu.beHe gave up on me cause he couldn't land a hit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om_Tg5j64Vk&feature=youtu.be
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
being chased the whole game and living feels very satisfying especially when they even try to camp you but the homie with borrowed time comes in
The only thing that made me not vote that option is that most of times you don't even pip up...
All of the above.
And it's the best match ever if you get to do all that in a single game.
I simply feel like a real gamer when you feel that Mettle Of Man go off
I mean I don't even need to escape. Just going on long chases makes me feel like the real G. Especially when I do it by winning mindgames and not mindlessly looping.
I run a Healer build using Autodidact and Buckle Up. When the Killer starts slugging for any reason, as long as I’m still standing, this team IS NOT going down! I just become a sturdy anchor for the team in these scenarios, and I love feeling useful like that, regardless of how situational it may be!
WHAT?! YOU MONSTER! LOL!
I don't know about other killers, but when I see this behaviour I go on and tunnel the farmer, LOL
I just down them both
Becoming so devoted to your characters traits that you literally become "one with the grass."
You mean Blendette or any survivor?
Versing a decent killer while you team is full potatoe. You are the last man standing with all 3 slugged and you manage to pick them up one by one while the killer is still on your butt. Not only once, but multiple times and at the end 2+ survivor escape.
There's nothing more satisfying than a DCing killer
I missed it when choosing but my choice is being focused on all game
As an Ace main, I just like being the hero.