Wouldnt it be nice to be able to get legacy when u get to rank 1? They could make an event out of it. Maybe purple legacy
wut? The whole point of Legacy Gear is for players who went through the hell of the old Bloodweb, you would completely ruin what it stands for if you simply made it a ranked reward. It would be cool for killers like Demogorgon or Freddy too get Legacy looking gear, but I wouldn't want it over someone's accomplishment.
Even with the amount of perks in the game now compared to then, it is still worlds easier to get from 1-50 now.
Not only are the Blood-webs Much smaller, BBQ and Chili, WGLF, buffs to point offerings, BPS, and all the other opportunities to multiply points.
I don’t know why you all thirst for legacy so hard. It just makes players on the opposite side be even sweatier, bring their best add ons and offerings, or dodge.
@lauraxstern I am very sorry for the negativity of this community to make the legacy return, but in reality the legacy cannot return :( it was an event in 2016, where it was very difficult to level up in the bloodweb, but after all,they could do more legacy for characters that don't have it (like kate, adam, ace, feng, etc) and I would agree that the legacy the original 4 survivors and the original 3 killers (including nea and nurse) did not return :)🎃
I see the same people telling others in other threads that "I am glad we don't have exclusive skins everyone deserves them!" only for them to turn around and go "NO LEGACY AM SPECIAL!" lol.
Even with the amount of perks in the game now compared to then, it is still worlds easier to get from 1-50 now.
Not only are the Blood-webs Much smaller, BBQ and Chili, WGLF, buffs to point offerings, BPS, and all the other opportunities to multiply points.
I don’t know why you all thirst for legacy so hard. It just makes players on the opposite side be even sweatier, bring their best add ons and offerings, or dodge.
People want it because it's a status symbol.
Ironically if they return it, it stops being a status symbol because everyone will have it.
If legacy ever came back it would need to be different, the old legacy skins should never come back but I would be interested in seeing maybe a blue/green glow.
I see the same people telling others in other threads that "I am glad we don't have exclusive skins everyone deserves them!" only for them to turn around and go "NO LEGACY AM SPECIAL!" lol.
Primarily because the exclusive skins everyone is referring to are the ones the devs would give out at real life conventions? Of which a minuscule amount of the playerbase are in any position to attend?
Yes, people who earned Legacy ARE special. They put in hundreds of hours to grind with the old bloodweb and levelling system before any changes were made. Keep in mind it would take several dozens of hours to reach a single Prestige at this time.
Requesting Legacy back because "its not fair" is an insult to people who stuck with the game in its infancy.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wat
wut? The whole point of Legacy Gear is for players who went through the hell of the old Bloodweb, you would completely ruin what it stands for if you simply made it a ranked reward. It would be cool for killers like Demogorgon or Freddy too get Legacy looking gear, but I wouldn't want it over someone's accomplishment.
Eh the Blight versions look better anyway…
No Legacy is not returning at all!
They're probably not going to come out any form of legacy in the future at all.
Also it would be way to easy to obtain just by getting to rank 1 imo.
Legacy will never, EVER come back. It was a reward for old players who went through the hell of completing the old bloodwebs, which were very grindy.
God people are touchy about legacy crap.
No..
Even with the amount of perks in the game now compared to then, it is still worlds easier to get from 1-50 now.
Not only are the Blood-webs Much smaller, BBQ and Chili, WGLF, buffs to point offerings, BPS, and all the other opportunities to multiply points.
I don’t know why you all thirst for legacy so hard. It just makes players on the opposite side be even sweatier, bring their best add ons and offerings, or dodge.
@lauraxstern I am very sorry for the negativity of this community to make the legacy return, but in reality the legacy cannot return :( it was an event in 2016, where it was very difficult to level up in the bloodweb, but after all,they could do more legacy for characters that don't have it (like kate, adam, ace, feng, etc) and I would agree that the legacy the original 4 survivors and the original 3 killers (including nea and nurse) did not return :)🎃
It's always funny in these threads.
I see the same people telling others in other threads that "I am glad we don't have exclusive skins everyone deserves them!" only for them to turn around and go "NO LEGACY AM SPECIAL!" lol.
People want it because it's a status symbol.
Ironically if they return it, it stops being a status symbol because everyone will have it.
If legacy ever came back it would need to be different, the old legacy skins should never come back but I would be interested in seeing maybe a blue/green glow.
But it would need to be very difficult to get.
Clickbait / 10
Sorry but legacy won’t ever return. (As much as I’d like a legacy Claudette, that just isn’t how it works.
Am I the only one who thinks Legacies look kind of just meh?
I would rather have a new skin variation if an exclusive like this happened again.
Primarily because the exclusive skins everyone is referring to are the ones the devs would give out at real life conventions? Of which a minuscule amount of the playerbase are in any position to attend?
Yes, people who earned Legacy ARE special. They put in hundreds of hours to grind with the old bloodweb and levelling system before any changes were made. Keep in mind it would take several dozens of hours to reach a single Prestige at this time.
Requesting Legacy back because "its not fair" is an insult to people who stuck with the game in its infancy.