Pop goes the Weasel
Should i get this perk from the shrine? Is it worth getting? I dont have any other gen slowing perks other than thanos-phobia.
Tagged:
Trusted
Should i get this perk from the shrine? Is it worth getting? I dont have any other gen slowing perks other than thanos-phobia.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You definitely should! Honestly the best slowdown perk.
Seriously if you are good in this chase can be more profitable than ruin! Regress a generator of 25%, so 20 sec!
Absolutely! Or just get clown. As bad as he is i love playing as him
It is currently one of the best killer perks in the game today. Get it if you don't have Clown.
Do it!!!
Great Perk - 10/10
Pop Goes the Weasel is a very good perk, the best replace to Ruin, so you should definitely get it.
Yes. It is quite good to have.
It's a fantastic perk. It can help you win lost games. Not joking... well, if you manage to hook ;)
Personally I'd recommend getting Clown instead and then level him up. Always good to play other chars to understand them better.
I'm planning to get it when I get enough shards this week.
I bought it though I am a survivor mainly. Too good not to get it
One of the best perks in the game, it actually reverses survivor progress instead of merely slowing it down.
(Intervention is okay too)
But yes get it, PGTW is very strong.
Yes yes yes! It is top tier perk (imo) and has allowed me bounce back from rough games. It pairs well with a lot of other perks and is amazing on Freddy.