I want to make an killer out of clay. Since I wonโt be able to make something for the contest, I want to work on something for the community. Pick your favorite.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OG Trapper with Chuckles Mask
it'd really be interesting to see a doctor from you! :0
This list doesn't even have any of my top 5 killers. :/
I want to see you suffer trying to make this
jk, if you end up making her, I'd like to see what the final product is
WHERE IS LEGION!?!?!?!?!?! REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Dead. I killed him.
Plague was my vote, she's a favorite of mine and there's some great stuff you can do with here imo :D
Nurse is bae.
No Legion.... *cries in Legion main*
You know that you can still vote if thereโs no legion !!! ๐๐๐
Clown!
I'd like to see a Piggy clay figure
You don't know me yet. That's fine. You will, in time.
This.... is now Head canon for me.
Clown Buddha.
Even though i picked Spirit, whatever you make will look amazing.
where freddy...