Little idea for totems
I know totems rely on RNG. Personally, I've been having very bad luck with Ruin for the last week and a half. Keeps spawning in open spaces. I don't see it getting any better, unless the devs rework the entire totem system.
So, to give it a little boost, why not add Oblivious to the cleansing? It's not a big change, but it at least adds a layer of danger.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I think it's a fine idea.
Simple change. Why not.
I still feel like killer should be able to ignite a dull totem.
E.g. Ruin is cleansed early. Cool, fine. Find a dull totem and relight it. Ruin is back. Will slow the game a little bit to.
Easily avoided if survivors look for totems (like NOED).
How would you make this work as far as button wise? What happens if I have multiple hex perks? How does the game determine which of my 4 perks should be added to the last dull totem?
Dunno, perhaps when you start the ignition you can scroll around the 4 perks and select one somehow. If you dont, it randomly chooses one.
Could work as well
I like both of these.
The one more towards the left when you choose your perks is the only one that can be reignited.
Or something like that
Oblivious, Exposed AND being able to kill?!
Woohee, you sure are feeding my Devour Hope addiction!
Or just make it a random re-ignition, RNG again. You might get RUIN, you might get Devour. That's the gamble you take when having more that one Totem Perk.
If there is more that one Dull totem left, who care. Ignite both = Winning
Can you perhaps write what you want to tell me in a more simple manner so i understand? 🤪
True3 will usually bring up his totem idea, where the Hex will reignite to a random totem after a certain amount of time has passed from the cleansing of the lit. I like that idea, and it would give totem breaking more a priority. Slow the game down a bit.
Either way, totems need some help here.
Very nice idea. Another idea can be maybe why to not put a perk that make totem darker and less visible (like for example the trapper addon).