My Legion Adventures

So, I've been playing a bit of Legion today. I always knew that Legion sucked, but now that i experience it first hand...

*Screams in pain*


Sprint Burst?

*Screams in pain*


Lots of objects that block LOS?

*Screams in pain*


Pin Addons?

*Screams in pain*


"Basic attack drain 50% of the max power gauge"

*Screams in pain*


FF only having 125% speed while Spirit is far more lethal but gets 176% speed

*Screams in pain*


Legion without any good addons

*Screams in pain*


Legion's base FF timer

*Screams in pain*


Survivors that split up vs Legion like smart people

*Screams in pain*


Discordance being above lvl 1

*Screams in pain*


Piping up no matter what

*Screams in pain*


General Killer Stuff:


No Gen slowing perks?

*Screams in pain*


Strode Key Map offering?

*Screams in pain*




Im still going to main legion tho lol.

Comments

  • Join the club. I'm like an abused spouse, I just keep coming back for more, and I never learn my lesson because Legion is best boi.

  • @Troverian said:

    Join the club. I'm like an abused spouse, I just keep coming back for more, and I never learn my lesson because Legion is best boi.

    And girl

  • Maining a killer without power? That sounds fun

  • @Fibijean said:

    @UlvenDagoth Cries in Legion main?

    Yes. I have been summoned. As The Legion Main, I have come to preform my sacred duty. A Duty that has been passed down to me by the Nerfing Gods and will be in effect till one day, Balance can come back to The Legion.

    And now, I fulfill My Duty once more....

    *cries in Legion Main*

  • Legion's okay mechanically? At base their power isn't too great, but it has potential. Getting a free first hit and seeing other survivors helps since you can force multiple people to waste 20 seconds mending. Once you can't find anyone else then you just mind game your target to remove the last hook state, ideally within the time everyone else has mended. Their base perks also kinda compliment this? Discordance helps you focus on where you need to be. Iron Maiden saves you time searching lockers and also kinda makes searching lockers not a need since to exit is to be exposed. Then Mad Grit helps you guarantee hooks on most downed survivors because if anyone tries to body block they have to deal with: "Cut your life into pieces, this is our ski resort!"

    Don't get me wrong, they are by no means the best killers, but they are functional at the very least. With some time and training I imagine that you could main them at high ranks.

  • @Auron471 said:

    So, I've been playing a bit of Legion today. I always knew that Legion sucked, but now that i experience it first hand...

    *Screams in pain*

    Sprint Burst?

    *Screams in pain*

    Lots of objects that block LOS?

    *Screams in pain*

    Pin Addons?

    *Screams in pain*

    "Basic attack drain 50% of the max power gauge"

    *Screams in pain*

    FF only having 125% speed while Spirit is far more lethal but gets 176% speed

    *Screams in pain*

    Legion without any good addons

    *Screams in pain*

    Legion's base FF timer

    *Screams in pain*

    Survivors that split up vs Legion like smart people

    *Screams in pain*

    Discordance being above lvl 1

    *Screams in pain*

    Piping up no matter what

    *Screams in pain*

    General Killer Stuff:

    No Gen slowing perks?

    *Screams in pain*

    Strode Key Map offering?

    *Screams in pain*

    Im still going to main legion tho lol.

    so do you recommend to buy it with shards? (I still have 3 killers I can buy with shards, which is legion, hag and clown)

  • @OmegaXII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/98107/my-legion-adventures

    so do you recommend to buy it with shards? (I still have 3 killers I can buy with shards, which is legion, hag and clown)

    Buy hag first she has ruin which is super good. I only bought legion for the meme of maining them.

  • Cool. I'm up for more, keep me posted.

  • @Peasant said:

    Legion's okay mechanically? At base their power isn't too great, but it has potential. Getting a free first hit and seeing other survivors helps since you can force multiple people to waste 20 seconds mending. Once you can't find anyone else then you just mind game your target to remove the last hook state, ideally within the time everyone else has mended. Their base perks also kinda compliment this? Discordance helps you focus on where you need to be. Iron Maiden saves you time searching lockers and also kinda makes searching lockers not a need since to exit is to be exposed. Then Mad Grit helps you guarantee hooks on most downed survivors because if anyone tries to body block they have to deal with: "Cut your life into pieces, this is our ski resort!"

    Don't get me wrong, they are by no means the best killers, but they are functional at the very least. With some time and training I imagine that you could main them at high ranks.

    Let me refer you to a post by @NullSp3c a friend of mine.

    I've made a cool list about legion's power.

    These are the downsides:

    • Doesn't work to down survivors.
    • Doesn't work To chase.
    • Doesn't work To get information far away.
    • Doesn't work Against spreaded survivors.
    • Has a huge penalty.
    • Is slow so some loops can be loopable when using feral frenzy.
    • A stun takes you out.
    • A missed hit takes you out.
    • Hitting someone twice makes nothing and drops the power.
    • Doesn't do anything against injured or exposed survivors.
    • Doesn't help you patrol generators because you go further by just walking.
    • Has a huge punishment in the end.
    • You can't see blood pools.
    • You can't see scratch marks.
    • Makes your screen blurred so you easily miss a survivor when fatiguing.
    • Partially deafens you.
    • Has a 24 second cooldown.
    • Your vision is turned down a little making it harder to see survivors.
    • And there are white lines in the screen that partially limit your vision, to seem that you go fast (and in reality you are not going).
    • Feels bad to use due to their uselessness and sluggishness.
    • You won't use it in the end game because you can't down people, it will be just used in very specific situations.
    • Isn't flexible, needs a full power bar to be activated.
    • When you miss a hit you lose all the pressure that you had.
    • Hitting someone while out of feral frenzy takes 50% of the bar.
    • Killer instinct doesn't let you know the distance.
    • No orange auras on killer instinct for no reason.
    • Mending can be completely ignored by survivors.
    • Mending is annoying to play against

    These are the upsides:

    • Hit multiple survivors when they are VERY close to each other and you don't miss or are stunned or hit someone twice.
    • You see survivors that are around you.
    • Make them mend so they waste15 seconds of their time.
    • You can have a first hit, but it is not easy.

    As you can see it is worth to use their power 100% *BEING VERY VERY SARCASTIC

    But don't be afraid, you have 5% more movement speed now while walking normally, seems a good trade.


    let's not forget, any 115% killer with 3 stacks of PWYF can go 5% faster than Legion in FF



    No, they are not "Good mechanically." While I do main Legion at high ranks, that is both cause I am absolutely insane and because I am FANATICAL about Legion cause they are what got me back into the game after 2016-2017 DBD. Also cause of my scary Build I found.

  • @Auron471 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/783879#Comment_783879

    Buy hag first she has ruin which is super good. I only bought legion for the meme of maining them.

    I WAS THE FIRST....!

    (or at least the loudest)