I want this game to keep getting developed as it should, so, I don't actually do it for the content of the rift (which is good), but to support the company.
I'm buying the first one straight away. Knowing that I have to make more flashlight saves in a single match than I have managed in an entire year is slightly offputting though.
I feel like they're trying to milk us even more (we already got premium cosmetics and dlcs, in addition to it being a paid game) but that's just my opinion and not everyone will see it that way
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd like to tell myself that I'm responsible, but I'm sure I'll just say "f**k it, take my money".
I want this game to keep getting developed as it should, so, I don't actually do it for the content of the rift (which is good), but to support the company.
Never.
Belongs into f2p games which dbd is not.
I have 10 bucks ready and waiting....
Never Ever.
I bought the Paladins battle pass, why not this one?
I want my cells back.
I want to make sure I get it done so I dont waste 10 bucks on something I didnt finish.
If I end up reaching the end of the Pass, provided that things aren't a grindy mess, I might buy it to get the money I spend back right away.
I don't buy it unless i find it worth it, and then i'll only get it once i judge the content that i reached is worth unlocking.
I've always done it that way and don't regret buying anything yet in this game.
I probably won't make it to the end though.
I'm buying the first one straight away. Knowing that I have to make more flashlight saves in a single match than I have managed in an entire year is slightly offputting though.
I feel like they're trying to milk us even more (we already got premium cosmetics and dlcs, in addition to it being a paid game) but that's just my opinion and not everyone will see it that way
where is the "on my birthday" option?